This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Lol

This tournament was trash. Surprised Mexico got this far. Gotta give it up to USA fans who are passionate about their team being in a final of little significance.

**** the warriors, and we all know who my footy team is, but Iniesta is still a boss and that's a cool pic

Tbf Mexico fielded basically their C Team. None of my Mexican friends cared for this tourny at all but it still brings me joy to see them lose lol.

Timbers presence heavy in the Finals. 5 current and former players are gonna be starting in total for the US and Jamaica Wednesday.

Would be great if the US won but I'd feel even better if Jamaica pulls off the upset.

Lol

This tournament was trash. Surprised Mexico got this far. Gotta give it up to USA fans who are passionate about their team being in a final of little significance.

:lol: What a ho thing to say. I don't know why dudes can't just lose with their tool held tight.

As if anybody who didn't start following soccer yesterday don't know exactly what the Gold Cup is.

:lol: What a ho thing to say. I don't know why dudes can't just lose with their tool held tight.

As if anybody who didn't start following soccer yesterday don't know exactly what the Gold Cup is.
But look at who said it and who repped it. They were in here the last time Mexico and Jamaica played and were saying/supporting the racist things directed at Jamaican players. I'm not surprised one bit.

Congrats to Jamaica on the win. Those penalties between real and man u were buns

erickson's goal from mid week :wow: :emoji_open_mouth:

But look at who said it and who repped it. They were in here the last time Mexico and Jamaica played and were saying/supporting the racist things directed at Jamaican players. I'm not surprised one bit.

What was I supporting?

Tom really is a weird dude. I honestly don't think you're here to talk footy. You just love talking ****.

I'm assuming Walker and Mendy start, no idea what Danilo will be used for besides cover for both fullbacks

Bernadeschi is in Turin for a Juve medical apparently...dunno how or why these clubs are still gifting away talented Italian youngsters to them Bayern style smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom