This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly did eyesee say, for the time I known him on these internet streets he is strange, has had a strange black affinity, but have not seen him be racist.

No fellow Carribean slander will be tolerated though

Yeah I wanna know what I said too.

So tempted to change my username but I know I'm gonna regret changing it. :smh:

Tryna think of something clever, punny.

What exactly did eyesee say, for the time I known him on these internet streets he is strange, has had a strange black affinity, but have not seen him be racist.

No fellow Carribean slander will be tolerated though
referred to Jamaicans as pigs and dogs when they were playing against Mexico

referred to Jamaicans as pigs and dogs when they were playing against Mexico

Can you go back and post proof? I don't remember saying anything like that. I honestly think you're still butt hurt that you got banned, and for whatever reason blame me. Which makes sense as to why your trying to drag me with these "I'm a racist" accusations.

Pretty sure if I had said something racist I would have been reported and delt with via Meth and the ban hammer.

I think that was when some of the aforementioned were in here calling the Jamaicans pigs and dogs etc

Bro where do you come up with some of this stuff? I can't speak on what eyesee has said but how are you going to reference me as "aforementioned" when I've for sure never said a word about the Jamaican team, the Mexican team, etc?

Keep my name out your posts since you never seem to put any truth behind them. Quite ironic considering that's what your backup sn was named for.

Honestly this thread is really enjoyable even with all our disagreements. Tom just makes this thread really weird.

Can you go back and post proof? I don't remember saying anything like that. I honestly think you're still butt hurt that you got banned, and for whatever reason blame me. Which makes sense as to why your trying to drag me with these "I'm a racist" accusations.

Pretty sure if I had said something racist I would have been reported and delt with via Meth and the ban hammer.

Bro where do you come up with some of this stuff? I can't speak on what eyesee has said but how are you going to reference me as "aforementioned" when I've for sure never said a word about the Jamaican team, the Mexican team, etc?

Keep my name out your posts since you never seem to put any truth behind them. Quite ironic considering that's what your backup sn was named for.
350x700px-LL-b89bd0de_bNzr7X.gif

It's not even worth it. You win every time I reply to you.

I hope you get fat and can't fit into your jeans anymore blud.

Nah don't come posting that bs GIF. If you're going to throw those kinds of loaded allegations of racist comments, you gotta come with some proof.

I've never mentioned any national team or it's supporters in a racist fashion.

Nah don't come posting that bs GIF. If you're going to throw those kinds of loaded allegations of racist comments, you gotta come with some proof.

I've never mentioned any national team or it's supporters in a racist fashion.
I CLEARLY SAID SOME OF THE AFOREMENTIONED.

Lavarinho out here trolling posting a good luck post but using a graphic of his career stats at Barca like this gonna be his last game with them lol he knew what he was doing

this is probably the worst year for jerseys for us...who ok'd BOTH of these jawns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom