This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
PsG looking even more stacked. Neymar has proved that he could be that Alpha Dog, so with Di Maria, Cavanni, Lucas , Veratti and Draxler they'll be in a damn good place to compete

Good, serves them right for that Veratti Barca DNA BS

Using the papers to disrupt PSG
Ironically enough, Barca is the side voicing their opinions more than anyone in the papers.

PSG haven't even come out to address the situation directly.

Barca's looking real vulnerable. If anything, if/when PSG sign Neymar, they come out of the situation have handled this like the bigger club.

Pique goofed. Keep your cool Barcelona

Madrid got James and Bale when they didn't realize the young talent they would eventually have so soon. Nobody could've seen Casemiro and Asencio produce this early and quick.

Neymar still #2 in the world, no shame in playing robin to the GOAT for a few more seasons.

I mean I get it, but again personally I will be devastated. :frown:

Pique should probably keep his mouth shut for the rest of the summer if he wants what's best for Barcelona :lol:

And this is supposed to be their future president??

Neymar still #2 in the world,
200.gif

1. Cristiano
2. Messi
3. Neymar

Respect to Ronaldo, he the greatest goal scorer in the world after Messi and his legacy and career are an even closer comparison than his playing ability but, Overall. Football. Playing. Ability.... I'm taking Neymar from the latter half of 2016 on.

Pique should probably keep his mouth shut for the rest of the summer if he wants what's best for Barcelona :lol:

And this is supposed to be their future president??

I'm glad Pique said it in the presser. Neymar needs to know (i'm sure he does already) that Messi is the main guy on that team. What i hare is that the players are doing the talking and not the club/board.

I'm glad Pique said it in the presser. Neymar needs to know (i'm sure he does already) that Messi is the main guy on that team. What i hare is that the players are doing the talking and not the club/board.

I guess, but the main reason it seems he wants to leave is so he can be the number 1 option. He wants to be the big fish.

Reminding him that he isn't the big fish isn't going to make him feel better or want to stay. He isn't wrong but that's not what needs to be said right now

I just wouldn't come out publicly and say that. Especially at s presser. The world knows how great Messi is. But Messi isn't at risk of leaving.

Dude is a stud, and if Alexis was a real option for PSG, I'd say go ahead and stay at Barca so we can all continue to watch MSN be great.

Respect to Ronaldo, he the greatest goal scorer in the world after Messi and his legacy and career are an even closer comparison than his playing ability but, Overall. Football. Playing. Ability.... I'm taking Neymar from the latter half of 2016 on.
One of the better posts in here. Even if you disagree with him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom