This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was 4billion over 10

400mil a year b. Imagine that, paired with this adidas deal.

But what’s done is done. As long as the league is making progress

Look on the bright side, it's not like MLS missed an opportunity, terms of their current media deal forbid them from negotiating any new deal until 2021.

The $4B offer was a farce except for one very real thing, even though the offer was impossible to act on which the buyer surely knew, it helps to set future value not only for media rights, but more importantly for the first time ever, it put a market valuation on pro/rel in America.

You asked someone a year ago what the financial value of pro/rel was in America and it would have been a very difficult answer to quantify. I imagine very few people would have valued the concept of MLS w/ pro/rel at $4B USD over the next ten years.

We can know reasonably say that in 2017 pro/rel was valued at $400M/year to someone. In any future discussions or negotiations on the value of pro/rel it certainly offers a bargaining chip.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ramos had work done :lol:

Bruh :rofl:

Glad this is finally over! Much luck to Neymar in Paris and hopefully he got one more good look at the Champions League trophy's before he left Barcelona 8)

It was 4billion over 10

400mil a year b. Imagine that, paired with this adidas deal.

But what’s done is done. As long as the league is making progress
no not the media rights deal, there was another rumor on the Adidas $ and it was like pennies compared to what was actually announced yesterday

My friend was saying that more and more top stars will leave La Liga to avoid running into these tax cases. Do you guys agree? I think they will but not because they're being treated unfairly in Spain; they just want to avoid getting caught for tax evasion. I don't think there's some type of conspiracy against rich footballers; Spain's economy is terrible, and they need all the taxes they can get

My friend was saying that more and more top stars will leave La Liga to avoid running into these tax cases. Do you guys agree? I think they will but not because they're being treated unfairly in Spain; they just want to avoid getting caught for tax evasion. I don't think there's some type of conspiracy against rich footballers; Spain's economy is terrible, and they need all the taxes they can get
thats a possibility...

Makes sense

Makes sense

That could very certainly be the case

Serge to chelsea?

I hope Neymar coming in convinces a lot of guys to stick around at least one more year.

Completely mind blown at Neymar's paying his own release fee to make this all happen.

That's some determination :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom