@FromTStands: Goals at 23 years old:

Lukaku - 122
Ronaldo - 110
Suarez - 107
Rooney - 100
Ibrahimovic - 65 https://t.co/9NuIKELcyF

giphy.gif

Last edited:
How did Santa Cruz Breakers Academy's finest, aka Lynden Gooch do today?

From Reddit
He did all right. Had one of Sunderland's best chances, had a great corner that led to a shot on goal.
Still needs to develop more patience to his game, but he looks a good, raw talent.
I think he may have picked up a knock mid-way through the first half. He was involved in a tough challenge and limped around a bit after. Moyes shook his hand when he came off, so my guess is he was hurt. Didn't deserve to be subbed based on his performance, imo, but you never know.

I didn't get to see the match but I'm glad dude is getting some decent playing time. I hope this continues.

Last edited:
Ben-Arfa couldn't even make the P$G bench for tomorrow :smh:. I don't know why they bought him if he's gonna be spending 80% of the time on the bench,especially when Cavani has been questionable to say the least to start the season.

Got the Gunners winning by 2 goals

Last edited:
I'd like PSG to get kicked out here then eroupa, if they make it, and hit the panic button.

Ben-Arfa couldn't even make the P$G bench for tomorrow :smh:. I don't know why they bought him if he's gonna be spending 80% of the time on the bench,especially when Cavani has been questionable to say the least to start the season.

Got the Gunners winning by 2 goals

No idea what going on with his situation. Its going to be a long season.

Heres some more FIFA shots

image.img.jpg

image.img.jpg

Presentation

03-manu-fa-cup.gif

04-Reus-IMPA.gif

They even have real crowd atmospheres based on club and countries. Iceland's chant in game

https://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2016/fifa-17-presentation

Dempseys a 79 :x

image_27.img.jpg

Courtois is rated higher than Hazard :wow:

fifa-17-ratings-revealed.img.png

Batshuayi kind of reminds me of Wartortle

Batshuayi-FIFA-17.jpg

Last edited:
Been playing the PES demo, don't like the off the ball player movement so far of the computer teammates

I know the hot fixture of the day here will be when World Classes collide, but that match really isn't piquing any interest from me. And it's disappointing because I want a fixture to be excited about. But both teams are fugazi as hell. Names on paper that don't mean anything at the moment.

Imagine Chelsea with KDB & Luk...

All Mou had to do was give them consistent chances.

I was happy for KDB on Saturday, mans definitely made Mou eat humble pie.

I know the hot fixture of the day here will be when World Classes collide, but that match really isn't piquing any interest from me. And it's disappointing because I want a fixture to be excited about. But both teams are fugazi as hell. Names on paper that don't mean anything at the moment.

TBH Arsenal is stronger than PSG at the current moment.

Hopefully PSG can pull a W out their *** today.

Edit-
*Breaking news*

John Terry is out 10 days for old man reasons.

Last edited:
Should be an even match. I got PSG 2-1 or 1-1 draw. Both teams are similar but I give the nod to PSG's midfield and defense especially at home.

More interested to see Sane getting a full 90 minutes for Man City. Him at RM and Sterling at LM will be our future. Blistering pace on both sides and dribbling. Both need to work on their passing but it will come in due time under Pep. Aguero probably itching to be back for tomorrow's game too :pimp:

Last edited:
They've started out fast in previous years as well,just interested in seeing if they can be more consistent under Koeman than Martinez. They definitely have enough talent to make Europe either way imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom