This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday morning: Kayleigh Lawler Carson
on Sunday:

View media item 2164841

Please can everyone share I'm trying to get a few of Manchester United players to come and visit my grandad we asked him the other day if he would like to do anything before his time comes and he said to meet the team I've emailed the Mufc foundation but no reply yet! And not sure how long we have left with him so I want to get this as a surprise he's a MASSIVE fan even tried his hardest to keep his eyes open yesterday to watch the match but sadly he missed it! I know he will be so gutted that he didn't watch it I'm sure he will be a very happy man If I can get his last wish Thankyou to u all Xxx [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji]

Today:Kayleigh Lawler Carson
about an hour ago:

View media item 2164842
View media item 2164859

Fuk the haters who said it was fake proper top lads all 4 of them [emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]9917[/emoji]️ thanks so much to everyone who helped sure my grandads over the moon xxx [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

Great stuff,glad he finally got to meet some players before it's over,kinda looks like he's on his deathbed :\ |I

In another heart-warming moment yesterday, Sunderland and Everton made this 5 years old cancer patients day :pimp: :pimp:

https://www.premierleague.com/news/101744

look at that awesome smile :lol: :smokin

View media item 2164848
View media item 2164849
View media item 2164856

Two Sunderland fans, Andrew Mccracken and Jack Murray, have also been campaigning for Bradley and got the crowd at the Stadium of Light to chant his name five minutes into the match.

To top the evening off, Everton contributed, announcing a donation of £200,000 to his campaign as well as inviting Bradley and his family to Goodison Park for the return fixture, and pledging to raise more money by auctioning off signed shirts from the match.

Speaking to the Sunderland Echo, Bradley, who had to undergo a platelet transfusion earlier in the day, said: "This has been amazing. I got to meet Jermain Defoe, who's my favourite and everyone said my name. Thank you everyone."

Last edited:
^^^ Those are some nice gestures. 

In other news, my premier league app was glitching not too long ago and it kept giving me results for games that haven't been played yet:

Now that Leicester Arsenal 0-0 has been played, so I am confused as to what all this means 
nerd.gif

^^^ Those are some nice gestures. 

In other news, my premier league app was glitching not too long ago and it kept giving me results for games that haven't been played yet:

Now that Leicester Arsenal 0-0 has been played, so I am confused as to what all this means 
nerd.gif
Same thing happened to me bruh 
nerd.gif

Now I just got a notification from them stating that the "Updates to historical data unintentionally sent notifications." I guess it makes sense

US TV info for the CL games this week. All times Eastern...

[COLOR=#red]Tuesday, September 13[/COLOR]

Barcelona vs. Celtic (matchday 1), 2:45pm, FOX Sports 1, FOX Deportes, FOX Sports GO, FOX Soccer 2GO and Sling Blue (free trial)

Paris Saint-Germain vs. Arsenal (matchday 1), 2:45pm, FOX Sports 2, FOX Sports GO, FOX Soccer 2GO and Sling Blue (free trial)

Manchester City vs. Borussia Monchengladbach (matchday 1), 2:45pm, FOX Sports Net, FOX Sports Go, ESPN3, FOX Soccer 2GO and Sling Blue (free trial)

MultiMatch 90 (matchday 1), 2:45pm, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2GO

Bayern München vs. FC Rostov (matchday 1), 2:45pm, ESPN2, ESPN3, FOX Soccer 2GO and Sling Orange (free trial)

PSV Eindhoven vs. Atlético Madrid (matchday 1), 2:45pm, ESPN Deportes, ESPN3 and FOX Soccer 2GO

FC Basel vs. Ludogorets Razgrad (matchday 1), 2:45pm, ESPN3 and FOX Soccer 2GO

Dynamo Kyiv vs. Napoli (matchday 1), 2:45pm, ESPN3 and FOX Soccer 2GO

Benfica vs. Beşiktaş (matchday 1), 2:45pm, ESPN3 and FOX Soccer 2GO

[COLOR=#red]Wednesday, September 14[/COLOR]

Real Madrid vs. Sporting Lisbon (matchday 1), 2:45pm, FOX Sports 2, FOX Sports GO, FOX Soccer 2GO and Sling Blue (free trial)

Tottenham vs. AS Monaco (matchday 1), 2:45pm, FOX Sports Net, FOX Sports GO, FOX Soccer 2GO and Sling Blue (free trial)

Juventus vs. Sevilla (matchday 1), 2:45pm, ESPN2, ESPN3 and FOX Soccer 2GO and Sling Orange (free trial)

Club Brugge vs. Leicester City (matchday 1), 2:45pm, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2GO

Bayer Leverkusen vs. CSKA Moscow (matchday 1), 2:45pm, ESPN3 and FOX Soccer 2GO

Legia Warszawa vs. Borussia Dortmund (matchday 1), 2:45pm, ESPN3 and FOX Soccer 2GO

FC Porto vs. FC København (matchday 1), 2:45pm, ESPN3 and FOX Soccer 2GO

Olympique Lyonnais vs. Dinamo Zagreb (matchday 1), 2:45pm, ESPN3 and FOX Soccer 2GO

Last edited:
Yeah, man. This is gonna be a great installment of ArsenalFanTV after seeing the XI Wenger put out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom