This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
All times Eastern Standard US.

Wednesday, September 28

- Borussia Monchengladbach vs. Barcelona (matchday 2), 2:45pm, FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports GO, ESPN Deportes, FOX Soccer 2GO and Sling Blue (free trial)

- Celtic vs. Manchester City (matchday 2), 2:45pm, FOX Sports 2, FOX Sports GO, FOX Soccer 2GO and Sling Blue (free trial)

- Arsenal vs. FC Basel (matchday 2), 2:45pm, FOX Sports Net, FOX Sports Go, FOX Soccer 2GO and Sling Blue (free trial)

- Atlético Madrid vs. Bayern München (matchday 2), 2:45pm, ESPN2, ESPN3, FOX Deportes, FOX Soccer 2GO and Sling Orange (free trial)

- Rostov vs. PSV Eindhoven (matchday 2), 2:45pm, ESPN3, FOX Soccer 2GO and Sling Orange (free trial)

- Ludogorets Razgrad vs. Paris Saint-Germain (matchday 2), 2:45pm, ESPN3, FOX Soccer 2GO and Sling Orange (free trial)

- Beşiktaş vs. Dynamo Kyiv (matchday 2), 2:45pm, ESPN3, FOX Soccer 2GO and Sling Orange (free trial)

- Napoli vs. SL Benfica (matchday 2), 2:45pm, ESPN3, FOX Soccer 2GO and Sling Orange (free trial)

When did CL matches start actually airing on ESPN?

I knew last year or 2, they had group stages on ESPN3 only. Dope to see it air on the network now

Welp.

14474463_340230082985942_2689991554252144640_n.jpg

I knew last year or 2, they had group stages on ESPN3 only. Dope to see it air on the network now
I know they used to have the In Spanish broadcast for a couple of years now.

US International GOAT-runner-up Nagbe's stoppage time winner,

Wish I could embed, but not sure how to do that on mobile.

Ospina our Tournament keeper forever?
so it seems. Wenger apparently gave ospina his word that he will start all champions league matches because he believes he has "Two world class" keepers. Ospina is good but i cant forgive him from the last champions league campaign. Today is fine but i just hate this idea if we make the round of 16

Arsenal are being forced to wear their yellow away kit tonight due to both Basel kits clashing with Arsenals. Will be weird to see :lol:

There's only one game to watch for me today tbh :lol:

Atleti-Bayern,Ancelotti vs Simeone :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Alexis has 4 goals behind the number one scorer(Aguero) in the Prem ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

I think it was during the 14-15 season. They essentially "sub-leased" some CL games to show on Deportes & then it expanded to some english language broadcasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom