This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Eddie Howe supposedly didn't want to go near the job because of all the politics.

Did get rich really say a manager for 20 years?!?! C'mom dude, ain't no one in modern football ever going to stay around like that anymore. It's a by gone era for that kind of manager.

This year? Don't know about that. Just need Marchisio back.

Bayern's Defense is overrated. Just ask Messi, Griezmann, Ronaldo.

I think Atleti and Juve get this time around and go to pens.

If only Evra knew how to clear the ******* ball we would've gone through last year, just ask United fans. Dumb as hell for a vet.

i love patty but he became a defensive liability towards the end of his united career.. still has the engine though

Last edited:
what the hell was going on with the Celtic - City game?! 
roll.gif

Glasgow 
pimp.gif

Gladbach would have deserved to get at least a draw against Barcelona yesterday. They remind me of the BVB under Klopp a couple years ago, when the BVB started to play in the CL again. They always played well against stronger opponents, but could not win the matches. 

Ancelotti too old, need someone who will guide us through the next 20 years

Those days are over. The modern game doesn't work like that.

Hire a great DOF, to over see the club, and cycle managers. That's how the game goes now.

You won't get a SAF situation again.

I'm still pretty disappointed of  the game against Atletico. Of course it's really difficult to play away against Atletico against the CL and they are one of the best teams, but the team played so uninspired in the offense. 

Lahm and Müller played really awful. Our right side was completely trash. 

Bayern had zero pace in the offense and our defense needs more time to reach their potential.

It's still early in the season, so I'm not worried too much. The game showed pretty well what areas Bayern has to improve and I'm confident that Carlo will learn from this loss for the future. 

Fun game with City and Celtic. A tie isn't the worst for City. Sterling balling

Watched the Bayern vs Atletico match. I would hate to play Atletico as a player. They are relentless. They should have had at least 2 goals probably 3. Bayern needed a cutting edge and Robbin tried and so did Ribery at times but neither were getting anywhere. Completely agree that Coman and Costa could have made a difference.

Vidal should be questioned for match fixing :lol: what was he doing out there

Fun game with City and Celtic. A tie isn't the worst for City. Sterling balling

Watched the Bayern vs Atletico match. I would hate to play Atletico as a player. They are relentless. They should have had at least 2 goals probably 3. Bayern needed a cutting edge and Robbin tried and so did Ribery at times but neither were getting anywhere. Completely agree that Coman and Costa could have made a difference.

Vidal should be questioned for match fixing
laugh.gif
what was he doing out there
Vidal was so stupid in the situation that caused the penalty. Like he wanted to give Atletico a present and did it on purpose.  
mean.gif

Griezmann should stop taking penalties though. He's not good at it. 

Vidal played those final 10 minutes like he was drunk :rofl:

Atleti proved that they can beat any team in the continent, once again. Great defense + a great GK + a great manager and a wealth of creative players in the final third makes for a scary combination for any of the big boys

Last edited:
Besides the defensive struggles and our uninspired offense, another mayor problem was our lack of possibilities on the bench. A healthy Costa and Coman would have been so important against Altetico in the last +25 minutes.

Even still Ancelotti too old

I think 5 years is reasonable these days.

Carlo has a cushy job at Bayern, almost guaranteed 1st place. I doubt he would leave for Arsenal. Plus he already has a history with Chelsea.

I just want some stability and not become a **** show like Man U during the Moyes and LVG era

I'd prefer someone like Frank de Boer, Simeone, Tuschel.

Someone with fresh ideas

Carlo is too old school

GOOD MORNING!!!

JUST WANTED TO SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE FOOTBALL AND THIS THREAD. THAT IS ALL.

SEE MY FELLOW RED DEVILS LATER TODAY AND BRIGHT AND EARLY THIS WEEKEND!!

TBH Arsene catches a lot of slander but he's a damn good manager.

I've given him **** for not buying the pieces he needs to win, but he's kept the Gunners in a consistent position during his time as manager.

I don't know anyone else who could come in and fill that seat. SAF kept United on top and Wenger kept Arsenal not far behind. Those kind of guys aren't coming around anymore. Especially now with the prices of players and the brief lifetime of a managers career with a club, I can only see 2 guys keeping their jobs as long as they keep their teams at the top and that's Barcas coach, and if he wants to stay, Simeone.

But the English game is sacked City. I can't see anyone staying at Arsenal and not getting sacked if they don't deliver in a couple years.

Cats (guilty myself) are/have been shouting Wenger out for years and he's delivered more to the club than a lot of managers, while playing an exciting style of football and keeping them in the CL for years.

It might get even uglier for Arsenal if the Karmaloop King leaves

Last edited:
Laporte has come back from injury so strongly this season that he's been called up for Les Bleus's senior squad for the first time.

Now he'll have to finally make the big,permanent decision of whether to choose to play for France or Spain internationally

View media item 2181949
Hope he picks Les Bleus,having quality options at CB like Umtiti,Varane,Zouma and him over the next few years would be amazing for them.

Last edited:

ITS IN THE NET!!! OOOOOHHHH ITS IN THE NET!

:wow: :rofl: She really flipped of the camera

OHHH Its in the net!

Yo, even when the team is winning these guys are at each others throats :lol:

But Troops got the answers. "If we want to win the league ,we have to be UNITED"

https://youtu.be/j48q59kYHh8

Troops for manager 2017

London Hamrolls 2017 EPL champions

Last edited:
GOOD MORNING!!!

JUST WANTED TO SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE FOOTBALL AND THIS THREAD. THAT IS ALL.

SEE MY FELLOW RED DEVILS LATER TODAY AND BRIGHT AND EARLY THIS WEEKEND!!
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Football>>>>

[emoji]9917[/emoji][emoji]9917[/emoji][emoji]9917[/emoji]>>>[emoji]127944[/emoji][emoji]127944[/emoji][emoji]127944[/emoji]

shakira.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom