This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eeesh... If I were in the FFF, I'd be hesitant in playing Laporte in international duty... :rolleyes Godspeed young man.

Son has 8 goals across all comps for this campaign... Had no idea he still hadn't completed his 2 year commitment for the Korean military. He has until age 28 to complete his commitment.

As soon as the son rises, it will set. :x :smh:

Yeah...if he does that he'll be blackballed in korea for life. Our people don't play if you wanna skip out on your military duty :lol:

But he would have had to given up his korean citizenship before he turned 18 for that to even be an option. It's too late for him now. His only option to skip military duty is to basically never go back to korea and not have to serve or get a pardon from the govt which will still make people look at him side eyed for skipping his civil duty

Last edited:
When the FA chief Greg D was talking about the big sam firing, he was quoted as saying England managers had to be, "whiter than white". :x

Sub conscious showing given his xenophobic attitudes towards foreign players in England.

Last edited:
Well if Son wins a medal in the 2018 Asian Cup Games he will be exempt
That would be his last shot though before he would be forced to join the military

Last edited:
When the FA chief Greg D was talking about the big sam firing, he was quoted as saying England managers had to be, "whiter than white".
sick.gif

Sub conscious showing given his xenophobic attitudes towards foreign players in England.
No way...  
mean.gif

SMH.

It's strange that many people are just now finding out about how good Son is. (Psk and Vtotheinay excluded). I remember people asking why the hell Tottenham got this "unknown Korean guy" as if he wasn't a beast in the Bundesliga at BL long before coming to the EPL :lol: I wish he would've gone back to the Bundesliga this summer though. Asian players always thrive in that league especially since they often get overlooked in others. He's just lucky that Kane is out right now, otherwise he'd still be wasting his career on the bench majority of the time

Last edited:
I hope Sonaldo flourishes against Citeh. Been a fan of his since he was in BL.

I had no idea about him being forced to join the Korean military though.

Last edited:
Balo scores again for Nice :pimp:

When the FA chief Greg D was talking about the big sam firing, he was quoted as saying England managers had to be, "whiter than white". :x

No way...  :smh:

SMH.

Unfortunately, can't say I expect anything less from the FA :lol: :smh:

Truthfully, I think he meant to say that in a different context but perhaps it was a subconscious slip.

Here me out Psk, but I don't "whiter than white" means what you think it means. I think it means his rap sheet better be squeaky clean after the mess Sam just put them through. Maybe one of our English guys in here can clarify though

He definitely doesn't mean it in racist way. I promise you that :lol: AZ has it spot on. Basically means to never do anything wrong, play by the rules, follow the laws. Nothing racially motivated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom