This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word, 3 points is 3 points. Can't win em all wit beautiful football

Last edited:
As mentioned before, another draw for RM. it was obvious we needed a backup DM and LB. I was very early saying we needed to unload an acting mid (Isco) and get another holding mid.

4th consecutive draw since Casemiro went out. Danilo wasn't terrible, but having a right-footed RB at LB disrupts continuity in the attack.

Benzema's work rate is non-existent. Morata had himself a Cavani of a match, no control and tumbling all around the pitch.

The one real bright spot for me was Kovacic having his best match I've ever seen. Dude showed me today that he can be world class. He has tight control on the ball, crazy feints and skills to keep defenders guessing, work rate & heart, excellent north/south acceleration, and knows when and how to dispatch the ball on the counter in stride. Glad Zizou put and kept faith in him because I thought last season he showed nothing special. But dude is gunna break out.

Last edited:
A little late but

Kosc!!!!!! BANGIN ON MY CHEST!!!

Pretty sure giroud has a small injury and Alexis at striker has been working

Last edited:
Definitely not a hand ball, both went in with the strike and it shot straight up at koscielny, no one would know anything about that, its goooooddd

Bosscielny :pimp: he does it all.

Another crazy thing to add is that Eibar scored their first ever goal in La Liga against RM today to get the draw. Real equalized fairly early, and Ronnie & Bale didn't really even have bad matches. They created chances, but the finishing left a bit to desire. And gotta give props to Eibar.

Final thought, despite Morata being almost abysmal as Benz today, I'd like to see him start the next match with CR7+Bale. Benz often just wants to chill and poach in the box, whereas Morata is a willing sprinter that'll make outlet runs on the wings or just run to free up room for CR and Bale to cut into the middle. As much as people think Benz is the ideal foil to those 2, id like to see Morata given a real shot, while Benz is held accountable.

Last edited:
As mentioned before, another draw for RM. it was obvious we needed a backup DM and LB. I was very early saying we needed to unload an acting mid (Isco) and get another holding mid.

4th consecutive draw since Casemiro went out. Danilo wasn't terrible, but having a right-footed RB at LB disrupts continuity in the attack.

Benzema's work rate is non-existent. Morata had himself a Cavani of a match, no control and tumbling all around the pitch.

The one real bright spot for me was Kovacic having his best match I've ever seen. Dude showed me today that he can be world class. He has tight control on the ball, crazy feints and skills to keep defenders guessing, work rate & heart, excellent north/south acceleration, and knows when and how to dispatch the ball on the counter in stride. Glad Zizou put and kept faith in him because I thought last season he showed nothing special. But dude is gunna break out.
Do you think that Zidane was thinking that Kroos could fill that role while Casmeiro is out?

:evil: @ the RM vs Eibar draw especially at the Bernabeu...

Let's see if Barca can capitalize today against Celta.

Special Juan. The man simply exudes class. He spotted a disabled fan off in the distance from the players entrance & ran to get a pic with him. :smokin

:frown: at Napoli losing today to Atalanta. They were playing really well before that

:lol: @City

:lol: @United
:lol: @ Madrid

Do you think that Zidane was thinking that Kroos could fill that role while Casmeiro is out?

Definitely not, I think it was just either a failed gamble to try being cheap, and/or they just couldn't find anyone they thought would fit in the market.

The stupid thing on their part is that it's one thing to try being a cup team, but you need depth everywhere to be able to win the league. And they set out their priority for winning la liga, but they didn't do their best to prepare for the campaign.

Barca. 
nerd.gif

CtyR3FJWYAAiydL.jpg:small

^ I mentioned Celta wasn't going to be an easy out even without Fabian Orellana... :smh:

The run by Pione Sisto for the first Celta goal.... He caught the left side sleeping. Neither Mathieu or Alba picked him up...

:lol: Barca be like...

View media item 2185756

Last edited:
Hugo Mallo pulling on Gomes shirt pulling him down in the penalty box....

Neymar converts the pen....

Another beautiful pass from Don Iniesta....

3-2 Celta, 64 mins...

Alba, yeezuz.... You gotta pick up Sisto.... You can't give him space to create or get off a shot... WTF are you doing!??!?!

Real playing just like they did at the beginning of last year, all these draws that should have been wins gonna cost them the league again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom