This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rakitic is reported to have some type of Achilles tendon injury... :x

The OId Lady is rumored to have interest in Rakitic & Alex Vidal to bolster their midfield. :x

First Modric,now Rakitic. WC playmakers are dropping like flies :x

Didn't get to mention it earlier but Happy 35th to the King :pimp: :pimp:. As so many legends either fall off hard or retire ,it feels like dude's been around since I first started watching the sport regularly :lol: :pimp: :pimp:

View media item 2186752
View media item 2186751

Last edited:
Some dudes stay balling well into their 30s. Pirlo, Ibrahimovic, Buffon are the first that come to mind

You get the rare exceptions like that along with the Totti's but then you get the Roo's,Dinho's,Casillas' and Kaka's :smh:

Looking forward to Mou vs Klopp after the break next match day btw...:evil:

Last edited:
Ibra's legacy is cemented, don't think he really needs to win a CL at this point imo

Ibra's legacy is cemented, don't think he really needs to win a CL at this point imo
kind of in the same way cr or messi dont need to win a WC
their tenure speaks for itself
portugal_win.jpg

Cl71QpsUgAA0BqY.jpg

Cl8iA68WEAAZhwz.jpg

Last edited:
^ Godspeed Eddie... I hope he does well...

:nerd: Cesc to Milan for LB Mattia de Sciglio?

Conte watched Torino's win this weekend rumored to be watching Joe Hart (to replace Courtois).

Le 10 Sport says Veratti is pining to go to Camp Nou... The last thing the Blaugrana needs is a center mid...

Last edited:
The next next Messi made his debut for Celtic's U20s, he's only 13
laugh.gif
that vid isn't him playing against U20s just to be clear, but still dude has prodigious talent for his age. Apparently he's of Ivorian descent but I couldn't find more info than that. I'm interested in knowing exactly how dude wound up playing for Celtic, if his parents were immigrants and if it were for non-footballing reasons and he just happened to fall into their laps, or if they're actively scouting African youths that young.

Last edited:
The next next Messi made his debut for Celtic's U20s, he's only 13 :lol:

[\VIDEO]

He's got A LOT of the fundamentals down. I was thinking he'll just be dribbling past kids, but he has great vision, and is already passing at the right time. I really hope he gets in with the right academy, and the right situation for him to grow and perfect his God given talent.

What I really hope doesn't happen is this U20 story, or putting him in situations that can potentially stunt his growth and development...

The world does not need another Freddy Adu.

The next next Messi made his debut for Celtic's U20s, he's only 13
laugh.gif
Man, if I had a dollar for every "next Messi" I've read about.... I'd have like a thousand dollars.

And as for Zlatan not winning the CL: It's definitely a stain on his resume, despite him winning all those league titles. It's nowhere near as bad as not winning the biggest titles in other sports, for example when they say "But but but he won an NCAA title and has 3 gold medals" about this dude:

But there's no denying that it doesn't look good. Especially that stretch when he left Inter for Barca, Inter won the CL the next season and then when he left Barca they won the very next season. He does get a 100% free pass for not doing anything at an international level though because unlike Argentina, Sweden have never been a powerhouse. Especially because he's Sweden's all time scoring leader and he'll probably never get passed.

It would help if United won the Europa League this season. They should focus on the Premiership and Europa League completely, disregard the FA Cup and the league cup. But somehow all these popular teams that get mentioned as winners of Europa League always end up disappointing. Chelsea being the exception that one year they won it. Some Spanish team will probably end up winning it in the end again.

Last edited:
:lol: @ sam naming the wifi at St. George's park as "Big Sam's Office". What a horse's *** this clown is. What has he even accomplished?!?!?!

Was this posted before? Sky Sports did a nice doc on Pep.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom