This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
City put it on themselves. 2 missed PKs is a joke. Everton was just waiting on a chance and they got it. Stekelenburg MOTM forsure, he had an outstanding game. So many good saves, parries and 2 PK saves in one game is something to definitely tell your grandchildren about.

Nothing else I can say about the game, we played extremely well to get a draw. Thats just footy for ya. Barcelona gonna be a headache midweek. I have confidence we can get a draw at the most.

Not the worst results today,at least Citeh gets to hand back the PL trophy they were gifted after September :lol:

There's more pressure to get the 3 points from Anfield on Monday's now though,should be good

Damn Hull City got washed

Phelan got the permanent job just Thursday and his team rewards him with conceding 6 today :rofl:

Last edited:
Only Arsenal can leave you disappointed and upset after a win. At least City and Spurs dropped points, thanks Steklenburg and Foster.

Arsenal coming for that January top spot

Then proceed to fall off and qualify for CL

:pimp:

this is arsenals year 
nerd.gif

man city coming to the camp nou wednesday 

not in the best of form 
nerd.gif

messi byke 
nerd.gif

Stressful indeed but another W for consistency, very good. Really disappointed at xhaka with that terrible tackle, surely frustrated by his own game maybe, **** like that gets coquelin right back in xhaka, cmon man word to cris carter. But man city bottled it, Tottenham gon tottenham so today is a great day. Now to decide between the leverkusen match or atletico

Mannnnnnnn this ain't nobody's year right now. The league is just as up for grabs as last year, almost all the top clubs are playing pretty well, only a few hiccups atm, this title is gonna be a war of attrition. Whoever who can stay the most consistent and HEALTHY has the best chance. Personally I still believe man city are slight favorites

Last edited:
I was so close to making Xhaka my Captain.

Announcers cracked a joke 10mins ago about Bilic being able to zip up his jacket "problem that transpires elsewhere in London"

I was so close to making Xhaka my Captain.

Announcers cracked a joke 10mins ago about Bilic being able to zip up his jacket "problem that transpires elsewhere in London"

I caught that too :lol:

Is it Monday yet tho?

carrasco hat trick, way to get your first goals of the season in. Correa gets the 4th a minute later. Carrasco proves again how much of an eye cholo has for talent. Carrasco been cooking ever since he scored that goal against us in the round of 16

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom