This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
word, for a sec it looked like betis was going to get one in but that didnt last long. Switching to the juve match, udinese one up on them :nerd:

Chalobah....

I only caught the first half this morning, but I went back and saw that Chalobah assist...

My goodness.

Missed the gunners win, but Theo is still on fire.

Gotta see this Man U v Liverpool matchup Monday. I hope it's a fire game also

So glad int break is over

Watched City vs Everton off the dvr last night... Did anyone appreciate what they saw Pep & Koeman (former roommates) do with their teams?!?!!!

Have y'all heard that Icardi has published an autobiography in which he speaks bad about the Inter fans at a couple passages? 
eek.gif

Now the Inter fans say that he does not deserve to represent Inter as the team captain.

Why the hell is he even releasing at autobiography at the age of 23? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Have y'all heard that Icardi has published an autobiography in which he speaks bad about the Inter fans at a couple passages? :wow:

Now the Inter fans say that he does not deserve to represent Inter as the team captain.

Why the hell is he even releasing at autobiography at the age of 23? :lol: :lol:

Dude is the truest definition of a scumbag smh. As a fan, I would never want him on any of my teams, if I were a player, I'd never want him as a teammate.

Scumbag "Hide yo wife, hide yo kids" Icardi might be the biggest POS in football man :lol: :smh:,glad the Inter fans seem to be fed up with him. The Ultras have a huge banner today saying: "You are not a man. You are not a captain. You are a piece of sh*t."

Never understood how an *** clown like him was ever made captain of a historic club like Inter :stoneface: . I'm not even mad about Argentina's "friends of Messi" selection policy if it means Icardi doesn't get called up,Messi is boys with Maxi Lopez after all,the dude who had his family jacked by Icardi.

His wife also seems to think she's super agent status :lol:

Last edited:
Cagliari with the comeback.

And Sassuolo too.

:smokin

Last edited:
Damn the inter fans doing everything they can to get this dude Icardi out the paint [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Chelsea should sign him, they already have Costa and Terry to deflect the scumbaggery

Scumbag "Hide yo wife, hide yo kids" Icardi might be the biggest POS in football man :lol: :smh:,glad the Inter fans seem to be fed up with him. The Ultras have a huge banner today saying: "You are not a man. You are not a captain. You are a piece of sh*t."

Never understood how an *** clown like him was ever made captain of a historic club like Inter :stoneface: . I'm not even mad about Argentina's "friends of Messi" selection policy if it means Icardi doesn't get called up,Messi is boys with Maxi Lopez after all,the dude who had his family jacked by Icardi.

His wife also seems to think she's super agent status :lol:

This is what I told you the other day. No one in Argentina wants him playing playing for the national team :lol:

Last edited:
As it should be :lol:,Dybala needs a little more love though

I agree. I was pissed when they started Aguero over him against Paraguay, especially since the game was played in Cordoba (his hometown) and he mentioned how he always dreamed of scoring a goal for Argentina in that stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom