This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea which way it will roll today but if United lose to Pool, would it be considered a disaster or just a regular ol loss?

BTW, Kingsley Coman's first touch has been looking awful lately...
This week can crush United season IMO, they have Liverpool today, Fenerbahçe on Thurs, and Chelsea on Sun. If they fai to win these 3 games it might just crush them

imo all the pressure is on united. They need this win to keep pace while others are starting to already show consistency, it'll be a failure losing to liverpool in the media's eyes because of the 100 million man. It dosnt help with those ads hyping up the player who aint even the best midfielder in the PL right now. I think liverpool have the better overall squad with that attack and midfield, that being said i hope its a spectacular 3-3 draw

Damn, might miss today's game.  
mean.gif

tired.gif

This week can crush United season IMO, they have Liverpool today, Fenerbahçe on Thurs, and Chelsea on Sun...
don't forget the league cup 4th round match against Man City the following Wednesday... :smh:

call me a pessimist, but I honestly don't see Utd winning at Anfield today... 'Pool's on a string of good results while Utd just hasn't really clicked yet this season...

Last edited:
Yep, me too... simply based on current form, Pool's clearly been the better team.  United are too unpredictable and usually an underwhelming performance shows up.  Welp.

Looks like Jose going to park the bus, no martial and no henrik. Early Word going around, Pool going to start Moreno so they should be a man down.

According to @qs_sport, incoming Milan director Massimiliano Mirabelli & CEO Marco Fassone have convinced Cesc Fabregas to join in January.

Quotidiano: The pair were in London this weekend, where they convinced Fabregas to join @acmilan in 3 months. He has already found a house.

The deal is said to be a 2 year loan with an option to buy. He'll be the flagship announcement when the takeover is completed in November.

Conversely, @cmercatoweb say the new AC Milan men were in London to negotiate a €25m (£22.6m) deal for Tottenham's Erik Lamela.

I don't see Spuds selling Lamela in January. Maybe in the summer.

Hope Cesc thrives in Italy.

Hoping for a PogBoom against Pool today. And a Memphis cameo.

Last edited:
Funny the Cesc rumor popped up again. When it was announced last week that Montolivo would be out for an extended period, MIlan boss Vincenzo Montella said, "We are looking for a player who has the characteristics of Montolivo, who can also play in a midfield two, Fabregas? He doesn't have those particular attributes."

Nothing good ever happens when there is a disconnect between the manager & the suits upstairs. I guess the dysfunction within the Rossoneri will continue.

Edit - I think any club that signs this part time player is a fool. If they haven't paid attention to his resume, then whatever man.

Last edited:
I don't see Spuds selling Lamela in January. Maybe in the summer.

Hope Cesc thrives in Italy.

Hoping for a PogBoom against Pool today. And a Memphis cameo.
Speaking of Spurs selling I wanna jump on a silly season rumor courtesy of FIFA 17 
nerd.gif

I started a career mode and Real Madrid bought Christian Eriksen for 40 mil euros 
nerd.gif

FIFA 17 predicting the future on Real going after another Spurs player again 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

imo all the pressure is on united. They need this win to keep pace while others are starting to already show consistency, it'll be a failure losing to liverpool in the media's eyes because of the 100 million man. It dosnt help with those ads hyping up the player who aint even the best midfielder in the PL right now. I think liverpool have the better overall squad with that attack and midfield, that being said i hope its a spectacular 3-3 draw

You're reaching hard with the part about the ad. As psk mentioned,it's an ad in the same autobiographical style that Nike has made in the recent past for the likes of Matuidi and Turan,neither of them are the best MF's in their respective leagues either :lol:. Sports brands have been making ads with their athletes forever,nothing new or over-hyping about it

Last edited:
Fro starting :smh:

Thought that Mou would've learned his lesson from the derby :smh:

Where the heck is Tony as well,thught he was healthy? He did play for France over the break

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom