This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope mls gets to the point where one day nfl and mls teams can share a field and sell out stadiums

Last edited:
so is it montreal that DCU sees in the first round? dont like the idea of drogba man

:evil:

They should've won today but TFC had an impact sub score right at the end to tie :lol: :smh:

Whatever though,playoff spot sealed

Last edited:
Barca are rumored to have a pre agreement with 22 year old Colombian CB Yerry Mina who currently plays club ball for Palmer's.

Interestingly, Roberto Fernandez is also rumored to be interested in Sevilla's pivot Steven N'Zonzi as cover for busquets...

Last edited:
so is it montreal that DCU sees in the first round? dont like the idea of drogba man

I'm confident in them. We've been on one hell of a run only losing 1 game in the last 11 weeks.

We beat NYC and Toronto. Respect to Montreal, but I feel like we can overcome them also.

"[Julian Green] will get his chance to play in the next few games," says Carlo Ancelotti, who also added, "his best position is at CF."

Terry has also cheated on his wife with his teammate/"friend"'s wife too :lol:,he's on Icardi's level 100%
Terry was accused of sleeping with a former teammate exgf. He didn't marry his former best friends wife and tattoo their kids on his arms like they were his

They were still dating at the time,teammate for club and country though and then he set up an abortion for her on top of the racial incidents :lol: :x. Dude is all the way on that Giggs/Icardi level man :lol:

Damn didn't even know what the deal was with Drogba until now,figured he was being rested like he does during away matches. Sucks,hope he can mend things with the coach though,lord knows The Impact won't go far at all without him :lol: :smh:

Pretty cool new adidas ad :pimp:

Last edited:
^ Great Pogba ad... Kinda bit off the motif of the Nike Matuidi/Okocha ad doe...

:nerd: London fish papers are reporting the Gunners are at an impasse in contract negotiations not only with Alexis, but Mezut as well. Both want at least £200k a week & Wenger is of course rumored to be balking at the salary demands. They're also reporting that neither see a legit chance of winning any major trophies with the club either.

Realistically the only other places they could go are

Man city
juventus
Real Madrid
Barca
Psg
Bayern

Does the UK have "lemon laws"? If so, can United get their money back for Mkhitaryan ? :tongue: :lol: He's such a mental ******. It took him a long while to catch on at Dortmund. It won't help with Jose is on his case though... Mkhi is as frageelay mentally as a Christmas Story leg lamp.

:lol: Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke taking a pot shot at him when he left for United saying, "We need to cope with losing two world class players in Hummels and Gundogan... and also Mkhitaryan."

When he was asked over the weekend if Mkhi could ever come back given the history of Sahin, Kagawa, & Gotze he simply said, "no." :lol:

He later said, "Any intelligent player should consider in advance what kind of environment they are moving to. When you are playing in surroundings where things are working for you, like in Dortmund, then it is quite strange to give that away again once things have finally started to work out for you after a long time settling in."

He also said, "The more money you have the less creative you become... the Bundesliga still has several advantages over England's top flight. We've got a way better atmosphere inside our stadiums, significantly cheaper ticket prices and the national team is better a thousand times..."

Watzke was riled up a bit. :lol:

He did defend Mino Raiola though saying, "In Mkhitaryan's case it was the player's decision. Raiola is intelligent, and he's a brute. He has a certain business model, but we knew that already when we sat down because of Mkhitaryan. You know what you have with him. Raiola acted correctly."

Side note, with all that doe he makes, Neymar needs to find a better barber... That fade he has right not is awful. His current barber must hate him or something...

Last edited:
The icardi tattoo gets me every time. Like that is it....like you are king of scumbag mountain. Why dude....why did you have to get the tattoo. Like you could deny the scumbagness or try to play it off as not a big deal....then you went and got the tat.

Props to the Inter fans. Still want a Mario inter kit

I ain't giving italian ultras no props... They deserve whatever ill they get. He's the man they deserved to have. I hope they eat ****... :smokin Facist, nazi-loving b******s....

Last edited:
I'm confident in them. We've been on one hell of a run only losing 1 game in the last 11 weeks.

We beat NYC and Toronto. Respect to Montreal, but I feel like we can overcome them also.
tbh i havent watched any of the 11 matches since i dont get them out here in RVA but it seems that our offense is much better? i was surprised at all these goals they've been scoring but man after the nats last week, im just at an all time pessimist mode.

:evil:

They should've won today but TFC had an impact sub score right at the end to tie :lol: :smh:

Whatever though,playoff spot sealed

Drogba actually might not play in Montreal ever again
He has beef with the coach currently
http://www.espnfc.us/montreal-impac...to-play-after-exclusion-from-impact-xi-biella
i saw that yesteday :lol: wouldnt even sit on the bench. On some real though, i probably would of thrown the same fit if i was drogba playing in the freaking MLS. He could still play in europe and supposedly Napoli are interested. Hopefully its reached rap beef levels

:nerd: London fish papers are reporting the Gunners are at an impasse in contract negotiations not only with Alexis, but Mezut as well. Both want at least £200k a week & Wenger is of course rumored to be balking at the salary demands. They're also reporting that neither see a legit chance of winning any major trophies with the club either.
fishing is exactly what they're doing. No reliable sources yet saying that ozil and sanchez are unhappy and want to leave. They're asking for huge wages, which is true so i think that signifies that they are willing to stay. wenger was quoted saying

“I don’t think he needs convincing [Ozil], He wants to stay here. If you have a good bank, call me!”

we've clearly shown that we have shaken off the "selling club" stigma since 2013 buying giroud, cazorla, ozil, sanchez, all quality and impact players who have had plenty of interest from other clubs the last few seasons which we could of definitely made a profit from yet they are still here. Im confident wenger will be willing to break the bank this time for ozil and sanchez to stay because they truly deserve those wages and wenger sees the importance of those two.

Scumbag icardi on dealing with the ultras... They so deserve each other... Stupid is as stupid does.
Screw those racist scum ultras, they have no problem shouting racist chants at players and throwing bananas at them but what to cry when a player threatens to attack them back

Realistically the only other places they could go are

Man city
juventus
Real Madrid
Barca
Psg
Bayern

So you just gonna sit here and act like we ain't got money?!?

Not just about the money but opportunity as long as Rooney and mkhitaryan are at man u thete no room for Ozil there

For Alexis they got anthony martial Rashford on the wings

Maybe once ibra and depay are gone

Plus I'm not sure they would want to leave a team tied for first for a mid table club

Not sure if ozil and Sanchez would be consistent starters at rm or barca but maybe they're willing to sit on the benches there

Alexis could replaces robben/ribery Ozil would be comfortable in germany

Psg and juve could pay and play them both as well as trophies

Alexis would probably be guaranteed money and LW position at city

Ozil would have to compete with silva and de bruyne

Last edited:
I have no idea which way it will roll today but if United lose to Pool, would it be considered a disaster or just a regular ol loss?

BTW, Kingsley Coman's first touch has been looking awful lately...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom