This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from a weekend away outta town, but managed to catch the game... :smh: what a way to end a damn near perfect weekend.

I haven't even bothered to read any of the trolls for the past few pages, but the truth of the matter is, I don't really care for anyone saying United are trash. Cause it's simply not true, so it really does nothing for me. But what's really frustrating when watching United, is how bang average we are. We're not trash. We're not great. We're just so damn........average. That right there is hella frustrating. There's great spells of play, even great matches, but struggling to be consistent is what's killing United. We win today, lose tomorrow, draw the next day. The only consistent thing in United, is our in consistency.

To me it boils down to a few things, not just one....

1. Squad: there needs to be improvement in the middle and the back, hell and even on the wings. Pogba is really starting to find his feet, and it shows (particularly when he's able to play a little bit more advanced) once he has the right supporting cast, we're going to see magic.
2. Managerial choices: Mkhi was a revelation for 85min last week, then suddenly he's not even getting a full 45min. Why does Fellaini even train with the first team? Why EVER bring off Mata if he's not injured? (aside from fitness concerns etc).
3. Mentality: Some of this will be from the manager e.g I saw United comfortably up against Swansea I believe? And suddenly the boys took their foot off the peddle. Why not continue to go and score more? I saw BVB put away 8 in a CL match the other day. Why not rack up the goal difference? We all know that United under Fergie would train for last 15min, 10min, 5min. And I see none of that under Mou. I saw poor passes, lapses in judgement and sloppy play.
4. Luck: This starts to go your way when everything else is gelling.

After chatting to the fellas, I've come to the conclusion that I'll reserve my judgement for Mou until after his second summer (by then he's had MORE than enough time to remove or import whatever stock he needs), but as it stands, I'm not really impressed...

Here's what I don't get.

1. Yeah Rashford started hot, but he appears to be trash right now. Why Rashford over Martial when Martial has some track record of effectiveness?

2. Why does this dude Felleni EVER play? What is he good at? His hair is reason enough not to play.

3. What is Jesse Lingard good at? or is he just friends with Pogba?

4. Why no Mykhitarian? who again has a track record of sucesss no?

I have this deep feeling in my bones than Mourhino is a trash coach.

1. I think Rashford is a BRILLIANT prospect. But exactly that. A prospect. His willingness (and sometimes successfully) to take on a man directly is what's lacking at United. As for Martial I'm actually wondering the same thing, I suspected he was injured, or returning to match fitness.

2. I've mentioned this before, I still don't understand this, and probably never will.

3. Jesse is cool and all, but to me he's a rotational squad player. He often runs into Mata's space, which irritates the life out of me, because when Mata is on song, boy can you see it. I suppose Mou enjoys a bit of his pace.

4. Mkhi should be starting every single match on the right until the end of the season.

Lucas :rofl: :rofl:

Co-sign on Mkhi needing a spot in the XI,dude is the most creative attacker on the squad besides the special Juan

Last edited:
1. I think Rashford is a BRILLIANT prospect. But exactly that. A prospect. His willingness (and sometimes successfully) to take on a man directly is what's lacking at United. As for Martial I'm actually wondering the same thing, I suspected he was injured, or returning to match fitness.

nah

you united stans just overrate every young player yall have

i.e. depay, marital, i forget his name but the fat left back yall have

Last edited:

nah

i.e. depay, marital

I'm literally saying the boy has great potential. But somehow I'm overrating him.

:lol: okay.

nah

i.e. depay, marital

I'm literally saying the boy has great potential. But somehow I'm overrating him.

Dude is the new Truth Serum man :lol:,90% troll posts

I just ignore them now

Last edited:

laugh.gif
okay.
he isnt a brilliant prospect...

im literally explaining how you man u stans overrate your people but you still dont see it lmao

united are a trash team. yall have good players but are a terrible squad.

yall are truly in denial

Last edited:
I tried to tell y'all I would've traded this troll for Tom D or Truth Serum while his alt account the television was running rampant...

laugh.gif

man u feels . i love it.

dismiss my opinion and take shots at me personally cause yalls team is trash and just had a 4th consecutive draw at home in the BPL 

have fun in the europa league next year with your brilliant prospects.

ibra already looking at the MLS 

Last edited:

nah

i.e. depay, marital

Dude is the new Truth Serum man :lol:,90% troll posts

I just ignore them now

:lol: dude really thinks he's getting in peoples feels

masch is washed b

he is just a half step slow all the time now

fully expect madrid to run through this back line.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom