This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
goat.

messi has carried this team the whole season. 

he's masking how bad barca have been this season.

Last edited:
CyTAXa9XgAAbo8I.jpg

EDIT: you can see how much it means to him glad he was able to make his dream come true

CyTDfnoXgAAlnYw.jpg:large

Last edited:
I thought he was coming next summer? Seems like there's really nowhere we can fit him in an get consistent PT unfortunately.

I thought he was coming next summer? Seems like there's really nowhere we can fit him in an get consistent PT unfortunately.
It was gonna be following the end of the Brazilian season he stayed till then cause he wanted to help they win the title since its been their best chance in years. And he's flexible in where he can play from either wing and striker but he is sticking to striker now it seems like. So it'll be Aguero, Nacho and now Jesus as our striker options.

Sheeeeeeet, I'll take a point playing at the Anoeta...

Next week is a must win especially at Camp Nou.

Gomes fails to impress again.

Vela tormented Barca's defense. This is exactly why I don't like chief oompa loompa. As big as he is, he gets pushed around like the extra pillow you don't want on your bed. He's a lot like all the rest of the modern CBs of this era, very inconsistent at the core responsibility of defending. Without Umtiti, the defense looked very poor.

Vela man... I hope he finds his consistency because when the brother is on, he's flames. El Tri would be brilliant with an in form Vela.

Sociedad got robbbbbed, that strike by Vela was amazing, should have counted. Someone get Goaline Tech in Spain please.

Can't believe how bad Barca have been, Clasico means that much more to them this weekend. Sucks Bale is out tho, Real looked lost yesterday without him.

Random question.

Is this morhino guy known as an offensive or a defensive coach?

is this 4-2-3-1 thing a common formation?

Super defensive. 1-0 is his specialty. I used to like mourinho but now I don't like him..I don't mind his tactics tho, u gotta do what u gotta do :lol:. "Finals are not for playing, they are for winning" :pimp:

I remember you said you're trying to find some black players to support. You really missed out on the Chelsea/drogba/mourinho era, not to mention arsenal as well

Random question.

Is this morhino guy known as an offensive or a defensive coach?

is this 4-2-3-1 thing a common formation?

Super defensive. 1-0 is his specialty. I used to like mourinho but now I don't like him..I don't mind his tactics tho, u gotta do what u gotta do :lol:. "Finals are not for playing, they are for winning" :pimp:

I remember you said you're trying to find some black players to support. You really missed out on the Chelsea/drogba/mourinho era, not to mention arsenal as well

Chelsea still has the brown brothas shining.

Moses, Zouma, Batman, King Kante, Willian, and the countless under 21's that will soon be freed of their loans once Conte figures out what to do with them

If there was one club to support for the brothas, it's Chelsea FC.

I didn't follow the sport when Arsenal had guys filling the roster but from what I've read about/seen, Arsene let's the brothas shine too

Last edited:
That's the new batman adventures batman.

Batshuyai is batman beyond [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom