This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know what channel this arsenal game is gonna be on? I have the fox nbc sports apps

Mou ain't playing games, he wants to win this damn title 
laugh.gif

In other news: players will be tired in the next PL league game and it will be a even more difficult match...

Anybody know what channel this arsenal game is gonna be on? I have the fox nbc sports apps
EFL cup games are exclusive to Bein Sports (In the USA). Bein is only streaming it right now via their app, but i think they will have a replay of it on the channel at 5pm

Last edited:
made sense for mkhi to come off bench on sunday after being out the team for so long.. he played 2 games in the last 2 months would have ran risk of injury again.. worry if he doesn't start vs everton.

Was thinking about this but I cant imagine the pressure the players will have that to wear #10 & #7 for Barca & RM immediately after Messi & Ronaldo leave both clubs.

EFL cup games are exclusive to Bein Sports (In the USA). Bein is only streaming it right now via their app, but i think they will have a replay of it on the channel at 5pm

Yea I figured it out but the stupid bein app won't work for me. Every time I enter my cable info it says there's an error >:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom