This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy to see the gestures of those Brazilian teams, really goes to show that football is more than just a game, and the power it has to bring people together.
Reading through everything has me feeling as if I have something stuck in my throat. Still in shock as to how this occurred, at what was supposed to be the most joyous occasion for the team.

Last edited:
Hypebeast has been writing a lot of football articles lately.

Never known them to write about anything outside of Basketball..

Not so much slander but truth... United off to their worst start in the modern prem. Last time they started like this was under SAF 90-91 campaign wiht 20 pts in 13 games. Moyes had 22 pts in 13 games. LvG also had 22 pts in 13 games. Both of them had "less" talent to. Alot of doe was spent since Moyes (over £400mill?)...

:rolleyes #Justsayin'

So what would you suggest? Sack him after this season for a 4th coach in 5 years? :lol:

At what point should the team be accountable? They've played some beautiful footy at times and have been much more effective in attack but it's the finishing that's cost so many points. Ander had a refreshingly honest interview outlining just that after the match yesterday

They haven't been outplayed since the Chelsea match, I know it'll be considered Mou making up excuses but he has a point about being unlucky :lol:. If you ask most fans,they'll tell you that the footy that's being played lately has been the most appealing to watch since Fergie left.

Sure we were 2nd at this point last year but the footy was putrid/negative and that luck eventually came crashing down. I'm willing to give Mou some time given what I consider to be encouraging signs. I still question his lineups/squad selections but the footy itself has been enjoyable at least. Chances are being created consistently,I don't doubt that the goals will start coming more often as well as players find their form again. If you compare the shot totals + chances created this season with last year,it's a night and day difference almost.

I'm just hoping that Mkhi has earned Mou's trust enough to be a regular starter,he's easily the most creative attacker on the squad not named Juan. Tony also needs to be put back into the team,he's not gonna regain form and confidence by just sitting at home watching the squad,he'll gain it by playing.

If LVG got a decent amount of time,it'd be ridiculous to give the man he was sacked for even less :lol:

FACTS. ALL OF THIS

Coming to Camp Nou in January on a free transfer?

Got damn, I hope the Croat Shakhtar man still has something left in the tank at 34. :rolleyes

Dude was a beast at the '08 Euros... Had himself a decent Euro this summer to.

View media item 2245968

Last edited:
CyiAQF8WIAAL-Es.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom