This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin Demichelis  no longer rejoined Espanyol Monday to discipline and could be negotiating the termination of his contract, as has moved Catalunya Radio.

Except for surprise, it will be one of the first exits in the winter market.

The Argentine Central ponders offers to return to football in his country, but also have been tempted by the Major League Soccer (MLS)  . Precisely the Atlanta United  who runs the 'Tata' Martino  could end up being the fate of Demichelis.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...54487022/demichelis-negocia-su-rescision.html
I'mma be positive about the idea of this cause a former City player could be coming to my hometown team. I got to see Demichelis do this winning the League with City and now I could get to see him do it with Atlanta United holding the MLS Cup 
smokin.gif

That one for sure should have been 2 for Preston for sure they could have had 3 by now 

Last edited:
Ughhh my god this is frustrating. Preston looking like City out there. Fluid, aggressive, talent at every position, working Arsenal like a *****.

And Arsenal always trying to walk it in :{

Last edited:
Welp Arsenal equalize, Preston gotta be kicking themselves they could have scored 4 in that first half.

Preston going full Stoke out here. Tiptoeing the lime between yellow card challenges, and red cards. Ref finally told the manager to cool his players :smokin

Welbz needs to get the winner and score, before he injures his knees again and sits for 10 more months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom