This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
:x :{ at FA cup slander.

Rooney matching Sir Bobby's record made me think about his United debut and the 09-10 season where he took his play to a new level. It's crazy to say but he really could've been even better than he ended up being.

Still crazy to me that cristiano is older than Rooney

Evra washed up???? Have you even seen him play at Juve. He's playing better than any LB united has. Just having him train with your young defenders will help. Who else on the current team has the experience that he has???

One of two goals let passed him, and people will automatically say he's washed up.

Hence I'd rather have him in a coaching role, and not playing role.

I'd rather he's remembered as a legend.

'Pool struggling against Portsmouth...8o

Torino director Gianluca Petrachi on Andrea Belotti:

"We have received an offer from @Arsenal, but it doesn't reflect the player's value."

Arsene's gonna Arsene :lol

Plymouth Argyle earn a replay against Liverpool.

EDIT: Liverpool did play alot of youth to be fair

Last edited:
Meant Plymouth :lol

Not sure how the FA cups regularly gets **** on in here while other league cups like the Copa del rey gets the respect it deserves

Don't think anyone ever put it at even near the same level as winning the league either :lol,it's just a good side competition that usually let's managers rotate their squad

I agree I don't have a problem with the FA Cup or taking it seriously. Should it be City's (or any other top of the table teams) priority like winning the league and the goal of becoming Champions League contenders/winners year in and year out? of course not. But it is the biggest domestic cup competition and personally i'd want to see City win it and hold up that trophy.

@rck3sactown   Cameron Carter-Vickers starting for Spurs today 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Yea I never got the hate,it's also the oldest cup competition in the world :lol . Better than the crappy league cup

In other news,just a few minutes ago at Anfield...

View media item 2291294

Last edited:
'Pool struggling against Portsmouth...8o

Torino director Gianluca Petrachi on Andrea Belotti:

"We have received an offer from @Arsenal, but it doesn't reflect the player's value."

Arsene's gonna Arsene :lol

View media item 2291377
[emoji]128064[/emoji]

If they rejected 65m how much do they want? Is this dude legitness? Never seen him play but I've seen articles about him etc

Not sure how the FA cups regularly gets **** on in here while other league cups like the Copa del rey gets the respect it deserves

Don't think anyone ever put it at even near the same level as winning the league either :lol,it's just a good side competition that usually let's managers rotate their squad

All of NT slanders Arsenal for winning and celebrating FA cups in 2014 and 15.

MU wins last season and now a United fan is confused as to why it doesn't get as much respect as the Copa del Rey...

Last edited:

All of NT slanders Arsenal for winning and celebrating FA cups in 2014 and 15.

MU wins last season and now a United fan is confused as to why it doesn't get as much respect as the Copa del Rey...

They got slandered for the amount of time it took to get a trophy :lol,I slander them for many things but the rare time I didn't was when they actually won something. Continue on with that narrative though

Again,talking FA cup,not the 2nd rate league cup. It has some history just like the Copa del Rey. It's one of the few reasons LVG is somewhat respected by fans over Moyes

Last edited:
they won it 2 years in a row though which meant that there was a 1 year gap in between trophies at one point and still got slandered, so what you're saying is just wrong.

if you're trying to insinuate that non-EPL fans have belittled the trophy and tournament then it just isn't the case. Domestic cups everywhere take a backseat to the CL and league.

I'm not even saying they take precedence at all :lol,they obviously don't. Just that it's still a respectable trophy. Never see the Bayern or Juve get their domestic cup successes minimized the same way :lol

Not even saying it's something to be overly proud of but it's not something to be ashamed of winning either :lol

In other news,nice to see Batshuayi making the most of a rare start. Crazy to think Chelsea could be even deadlier if he got more minutes

Last edited:

Evra washed up???? Have you even seen him play at Juve. He's playing better than any LB united has. Just having him train with your young defenders will help. Who else on the current team has the experience that he has???
One of two goals let passed him, and people will automatically say he's washed up.

Hence I'd rather have him in a coaching role, and not playing role.

I'd rather he's remembered as a legend.
So you're basically just refusing to admit you were wrong about him being washed up?

The Man U contingent here are a unique bunch 
laugh.gif

I'm not even saying they take precedence at all
laugh.gif
,they obviously don't. Just that it's still a respectable trophy. Never see the Bayern or Juve get their domestic cup successes minimized the same way
laugh.gif

Not even saying it's something to be overly proud of but it's not something to be ashamed of winning either
laugh.gif

In other news,nice to see Batshuayi making the most of a rare start. Crazy to think Chelsea could be even deadlier if he got more minutes
And c'mon son Bayern and Juve, they, along with PSG, don't even get respect from half of NT for winning their own domestic leagues let alone a domestic cup. I'm not sure where any of this is coming from. 

Big match alert in La Liga today.

Barca away to the owner's of the best defense in the league, 5th place Villarreal. 

Could very well go down as more dropped points if Barca struggle to break through more than once. But a lot of people expecting Barca to bounce back after the mid-week loss to Bilbao.

Last edited:
ima need neymar and suarez to step up..

neymar was a beast against bilbao. just need him to stop being so unselfish and score more...it's crazy how much his game has evolved.

we need to make a statement this game. 

madrid is flying right now. 

It's because fans of English football overglorify their league. It's to the point where they see no significance in any other domestic accomplishments

You get 4 chances to win hardware in a season. Five if you're in the CL. All cups should be respected imo

It's because fans of English football overglorify their league. It's to the point where they see no significance in any other domestic accomplishments

You get 4 chances to win hardware in a season. Five if you're in the CL. All cups should be respected imo
nah no one cares about the community shield and the carling cup 

just the treble...like all the other big leagues.

england should take the community shield more seriously. not sure why it's not. 

Last edited:
A team with 20 community shields should be respected more than a team with an empty cabinet tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom