This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, that Pedro touch... :x

STAHP IT CHELSEA. STAHP.

tumblr_mefguwIfOV1r8tyjfo1_r1_500.gif

They aren't even playing a striker, b...

Last edited:
I think that loss was best for the team now they don't have that pressure on their back to keep that streak alive :smokin

Looking great today :smokin

Has anyone else noticed Heggsy isn't here as often. Just like Leicester he came and went magically........ I think it's all starting to make sense[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]:nerd:....... *runs back to laboratory*
I'm here :lol:

UEFA dropped a feature/list of their 10 most impactful coaches ever...

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2435568.html

Over the summer of 2016, UEFA.com published a series of articles tracking the careers of the ten coaches we felt had the greatest impact on European football since UEFA's foundation in 1954. Read our detailed profiles to discover what made each of them special.

Brian Clough: football's ultimate iconoclast
Johann Cruyff: the man who reinvented Barcelona
Vicente del Bosque: Madrid and Spain's soft power
Sir Alex Ferguson: United's master tactician
Helenio Herrera: the king of catenaccio
Udo Lattek: Bayern's 1970s kingpin
Valeri Lobanovskiy: the soccer scientist
Rinus Michels: the architecht of 'total football'
José Mourinho: the 'Special One'
Arrigo Sacchi: master of the Italian renaissance

SAF :smokin

Last edited:
pep washed fergie twice on the biggest stage  
smokin.gif

embarassed him.
 They're the best in Europe, no question about that. In my time as a manager, I would say they're the best team we've faced. Everyone acknowledges that and I accept that. It's not easy when you've been well beaten like that to think another way. No one has given us a hiding like that. It's a great moment for them. They deserve it because they play the right way and enjoy their football.
never forget. 

Last edited:
I was watching a weird documentary on Zlatan on Netflix the other night and young teenage Zlatan mentioned something about English football being crap :lol:

We've had this debate before but none of the top 4-6 have stacked squads like Barca, RM or Bayern does. Wasnt too long ago when the BPL and Serie A had super teams that would show out in European competition.

Doesn't take away from him being arguably the greatest manager ever. There was a huge gap in talent in that last cl final though you'll never admit it... united were lucky to even be there.
lmao why would i not admit that we were head and shoulders above you both times?

and have been till today and will be next year 

are yall still in 6th?

Last edited:
Cuz your acting as though pep was the sole reason you beat us both times. Again none of this takes away from SAF.. yet every time he's mentioned in here you bring that up.. it's corny
6th place is corny imo

and where did i say that was the sole reason? please quote me

you man u fans just make up narratives in your head. most delusional fans ever

5-1 aggregate in both CL finals

and we haven't heard from man u in europe ever since lmaoo

NEVER FORGET

we all know why you united stans hate on messi and barca,

it's cause we washed yall sorry ***** twice on the biggest stage.

Last edited:
Oh man :lol:

Reminds me, that 2nd game against Barca in the 2012 champions league was both the most disgraceful and amazing Chelsea game I've seen. It was literal one way traffic for aside from our two goals, I have never seen us bullied like that before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom