This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man
laugh.gif

Reminds me, that 2nd game against Barca in the 2012 champions league was both the most disgraceful and amazing Chelsea game I've seen. It was literal one way traffic for aside from our two goals, I have never seen us bullied like that before.
yeah that was crazy. cech used to be a monster. 

united was a cake walk compared to those mou chelsea teams. 

Last edited:
Pep's Barca was an incredible collection of world class talent perfectly suited to his playing style. That combination made those wins over United possible. I think it's ridiculous to use that as an argument for Pep being superior to SAF. Pep was unable to win the CL with Bayern and the jury is still out on Man City. Barca went on to win another CL title even with a slightly worse team and Enrique. 

Of course, SAF's successes were also all with one club but he managed to keep ManU successful for decades. I don't want to go into an argument about who's the best coach of all time but Fergie is definitely a contender. Pep's among the best right now but only time will tell if he can repeat what he achieved in those three years. 

I mean, of course ManU are going through a rough phase right now but that doesn't take away the fact that they were the standout English club for more than two decades. And I say that as someone who's lived in Manchester for some time and would always chose both City and Stockport County as my favourites over United.

Side note: I went to see the first division derby County vs. City in 2000, I think. Hard to believe given where those two clubs are at right now... 
laugh.gif

So that's why these cats say Ronaldo is better. They just salty Man U fans because Messi beasting and feasting on their former big club. :rofl:

Last edited:
Pep's Barca was an incredible collection of world class talent perfectly suited to his playing style. That combination made those wins over United possible. I think it's ridiculous to use that as an argument for Pep being superior to SAF. Pep was unable to win the CL with Bayern and the jury is still out on Man City. Barca went on to win another CL title even with a slightly worse team and Enrique. 

Of course, SAF's successes were also all with one club but he managed to keep ManU successful for decades. I don't want to go into an argument about who's the best coach of all time but Fergie is definitely a contender. Pep's among the best right now but only time will tell if he can repeat what he achieved in those three years. 

I mean, of course ManU are going through a rough phase right now but that doesn't take away the fact that they were the standout English club for more than two decades. And I say that as someone who's lived in Manchester for some time and would always chose both City and Stockport County as my favourites over United.

Side note: I went to see the first division derby County vs. City in 2000, I think. Hard to believe given where those two clubs are at right now... :lol:
My man :pimp:

Dont be shy of posting more in here fam, always welcome to more Manchester fans that are blue.

Only Me, Armada, Arstyle, JKing and a few Pep supporters post here frequently about City. Time to enjoy this match, I can see Aguero getting in form again now that hes back and hopefully we can keep up the clean sheets! (Doubt it)

Wth is Zableta doing in the MF? :lol:

I'd get it if it was someone like Lahm but damn...

Hopefully my guy Lukaku does the Lords work :pimp:

If United is a former big club,wth is a club without a title win in over 20 years or a major trophy in a decade considered SadBoi SadBoi ?

Those scousers have yet to win a game this year after playing the likes of heavyweights such as Blunderland, Plymouth Argyle and Soton...

Hopefully Mou actually goes for it unlike at Anfield, I like our chances though since they couldn't even get much going at home when they were in form and we were playing like **** :lol:

Last edited:
Zaba at CDM is better than Kolarov at CB. Hes not world class but he can anchor down and defend, move the ball and has the experience to make quick decisions. Hes been solid at his new role.

City HAS to take advantage of all these 1v1s. Always trying to be too pretty and walking it in like Everton are playing in League One or something. If Aguero was on the end of Sterlings 2 and Silvas chances he'd have a hat-trick by now.

Beyond envious of Bayern's scouting/management...:smh:

@achtzehn99_en: Niklas #Süle and Sebastian #Rudy will leave #tsg this summer for @Bundesliga_EN giants @FCBayernEN. Good luck boys... #tsg1899

Fifa/Footy manager heads will know about Süle :lol:

Last edited:
First half...
I think Joel fouled sterling should have been a penalty.
Joelcame to play KDB opened them up twice and created really good chances.
Whole team really played well and controlled that first half until....Clichy gave away possession with a terrible pass that lead to their goals.
Another game another goal at the fault of poor fullback play.

I think it was a foul too, but that ball was nowhere near being able to be played on. He had a chance to just open his hips and finish first touch with his right.

He's been extremely lively and has been our most influential player that half but he needs to learn how to finish.

If Man U can claim they are unlucky, can we? :lol:

I guess :lol:

The stats back up that claim though,no team in all top 5 leagues has hit the crossbar more

Pep is not a fraud. It's his first season in a new league things happen.

City are not buns they play very well often and have this game as well. only thing buns on city is the fullback play except Sagna at times

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom