This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was Lookman. Every black player on Everton isn't Lukaku. We don't all look alike
Man what? 
laugh.gif

Lukaku scored in the 34th minute, adding another goal to his total this season. Which is what I was referring to. I'm Belgian so I enjoy seeing fellow Belgians do well.

I missed most of the match and only got to see the last 2 goals.

Last edited:
Pep needs to have our back 4 stay put. Before Pep came, Kolarov and Zabaleta used to interchange at times and would take turns going up instead of both of them going up.

Pep needs to be DIRECT at times instead of playing pretty all match. This is my only fallout with him he wont switch it up. 70% possession dont mean **** if you lose 4-0.

KDB/Silva shouldnt be forced to play on the right or left, they need to be central and free roam. Gotta stop having your playmakers restricted to one side of the field, especially if they lack pace and the ability to take on defenders. Aguero is not a target man he doesnt need service from wide and constant crosses to him. This is really the main reason we cant score sometimes.

Game was straight lulz

Lukaku trying to steal Davies goal was some lame ****, even if it were just reflex

Lookman megging Bravo on the debut 
roll.gif

Capped it off going from a beatdown to straight violating 

Last edited:
If that's what you want to believe then fine. If you honestly think I somehow confused Lookman for a very well known player from my country  then there is clearly nothing I can say or do to change your mind.

Last edited:
Oh yea and young Kurt Cobain hitting City with the 4* skill move and the chip 
roll.gif
roll.gif

(even if it was deflected by the defender, still made it funnier)

Last edited:
My dude An Armada deserves better than this :lol:

Man City looking exposed outchea.

Wish Pep was managing them last spring..

Last edited:
Gotta love Martial's willingness to take on a man..........or two.......or three........at the same damn time.

Pool jerseys giving me a headache.

Martial with his swagger back, need him to find the net today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom