This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchestuh [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]

Great effort from Davies

I can't believe how Stones has fallen from grace...he was punted as the next great...
Hes caught out waaay too far often. Was that you who gave warning signs last year when he was at Everton?

Its like he fills in at the CDM role and tracks back to play defense instead of being a traditional CB playing with his back to goal.

Yup. Towards the end of his Everton run I started really watching him closely. He was clumsy at times, caught out of position waaaaay too often.

I just thought, well he's still young and obviously Citeh will take him on and develop him. But how long as it been now....

It's been a little over half a season at a new club. IMO the jury is still out on Stones I will give him more time in a back for with consistent and competent fullback play and although Otamendi has been out best CB this year I would like to see how he does with Konpany IF Komoany can make it back and get s good run of games but I know I can't hold my breath on Konpany being able to stay fit now.

Otamendi the clown :rofl:

The announcer was savage

"Think's he's a center half cause he looks like one yet he doesn't play like one half the time" :lol: :lol: :x

Last edited:
I think Stones still deserves some more time before y'all completely write him off. He has the tools, just has to get it figured out.

Reminds me of how I felt about Rojo after he was consistently disappointing but he's gotten it together (knock on wood it continues today) at CB so far this year.

Match had everything today now a debut day goal :lol: :pimp: :pimp:

Young man megged Bravo's *** too :rofl: :x

Last edited:
New environment, new coach, new players, new keeper, Otamendis been here about a year. Was hoping Kompany take him under his wing, that was the plan all along.

I mean we have had worse CBs play for us.

This surely has been one of the worst performances I have ever seen.

Shoutout to my mans Lukaku putting in another goal 
smokin.gif

Possession doesn't matter when you're vulnerable to the counter cause your back line is weak at the moment [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom