This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on topic, Dunn with a hell of a strike just now :wow: :x ******* laser bolt over the keeper.

Is that official from USSF?

Wouldn't surprise me in the least - the old guard of the sport in this country and their good ol boys network, they're exactly who you think they are.

Last edited:
Is that official from USSF?

Wouldn't surprise me in the least - the old guard of the sport in this country and their good ol boys network, they're exactly who you think they are.
Yeah, official USSF statement :smh: Luckily Ellis stuck up for her, so she's got that going for her. I was hoping that at least one person/group in the position of power would support their player taking the stance.

They're both bigger than Chelski though
laugh.gif
Always has been. Sidenote, how do I multi-quote? Obviously I was trying to do that here, but it has never worked for me. That and embedding tweets

So.Much.Football. Thank Cantona for DVR. Only saw the second half of our lost but I'm not bothered. It's the ****ing Europa league :lol: that competition will do us more harm than good with scheduling. Play the kids and see how far we can get.

Better midfield, better CB's (Kosc is better than Smalling and "best thing since sliced bread" Bailly), better fullbacks, better CAM (would say #10, but Jack is still reserved that number). Only think y'all have better than us is better overall wingers (although Alexis is better than anyone for United), better strikers, and a slightly better GK.

Last edited:
Biggest game of the season for Chelsea so far. I'm worried about facing Liverpool on the counter with our washed back four. Matic and Kante are gonna have to put in extra work.

I kind of agree with Arsenal having the better squad right now. They have a great midfield and solid back line. But the reason I think they are a step ahead of Man U is due to Arsenal playing together longer. Man U is still trying to figure out their line up. I blame that on Mou, he should really know what he wants with the team he has now.

Terry should be sidelined with injury and David Luiz should slide into the starting 11. Let's see if there is any other changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom