This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogba's struggles so far remind me of an article someone posted a while back saying the 3-5-2 is the system that made the most of his talents

At the time I dismissed it but I'd like to give it a second look :nerd:

Edit: I'm not writing him off as a bust though since it's way too early

Last edited:
Heggs, how the **** did you end up on NT? Are you into sneakers heavy?
I just like expensive clothes and shoes :lol: but yeah, I am. The scene is different over here though, more Air Max and Adidas originals than Jordan's and Kobes. So I thought I'd join NT to kinda branch out, see what I could find that we don't have here. Weird but, I love this place :lol:

Better midfield, better CB's (Kosc is better than Smalling and "best thing since sliced bread" Bailly), better fullbacks, better CAM (would say #10, but Jack is still reserved that number). Only think y'all have better than us is better overall wingers (although Alexis is better than anyone for United), better strikers, and a slightly better GK.

Slightly better GK? Both teams play 4-2-3-1. What's your combined 11? I got 6 from United in mines.

I just like expensive clothes and shoes :lol: but yeah, I am. The scene is different over here though, more Air Max and Adidas originals than Jordan's and Kobes. So I thought I'd join NT to kinda branch out, see what I could find that we don't have here. Weird but, I love this place :lol:

lol I hate the scene here but it's whatever. I dont even buy sneakers anymore.

Last edited:
Took the day off to watch Pool clap dem cheeks today

Last edited:
If Mou manages to lose a couple more games I can see a lot of fans wanting him canned. As of now they are just buggin if they want him sacked.

Biggest game of the season for Chelsea so far. I'm worried about facing Liverpool on the counter with our washed back four. Matic and Kante are gonna have to put in extra work.

If Conte smartened up and played Fabregas in the middle with Kante and Matic behind him, ya'll wouldn't be so shaky.

Last edited:
Fabregas doesnt have the legs to be out there against Liverpool. I wish Chelsea had a player like Barkley beside Oscar with Kante in behind bcuz Matic offers nothing going forward

If Mourihno walks away with no silverware and no CL this season do you sack him? 

Last edited:
Slightly better GK? Both teams play 4-2-3-1. What's your combined 11? I got 6 from United in mines.

Come on now bruh, don't act like Cech isn't a world-class keeper still. He had the most clean sheets last year and the most ever in the PL [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Both of our lists will obviously be biased, but mine is:

De Gea
Bellerin - Mustafi - Koscielny - Shaw
Pogba - Xhaka
Marital - Özil - Alexis
Zlatan

Monreal underrated, I would put him over Shaw considering his injury last season

As of now, all the new signings from other leagues are somewhat unproven in the PL. We don't know how they'll adapt.

Hard to make good judgement this early in the season. 

Last edited:
I think Pogba is going to undergo a Mourinho remodeling project. He's gonna have to learn how to get dirty and really dig in defensively if Mou insist on playing him so deep.

I just think Pogba doesn't like to play a deep role and Mou is gonna learn that the hard way. If there ever comes a time where Man U has to pick between the two, say bye to Mou.

Eventually Man U is gonna have to make a choice between Mou and Rooney/Pogba

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom