This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Aguero certainly came through in the second half. Monaco way too inexperienced and choked away the game. Missed penalty, horrible goalkeeper choke. City keep having defensive problems that are bound to get punished whenever they run into a true giant.

with how well monaco can put goals in, they're not in horrible shape. those 3 away goals are big. a win of 2-0, 3-1 or 4-2 still moves them on. the return leg is gonna be fun to watch

What a second half performance. Glad to see the team not lay down we've comeback and won a couple games in the second half this season but none better than that one. 

smokin.gif

Not sure how the 2nd leg will ever top that but I can't wait :lol: :nerd:,Monaco still got those 3 away goals. Just need to turn it on again early next time

Last edited:
This is without ANY world class defenders. NONE. If only we could get one world class defender in the summer, fullback or centerback, I would be extremely happy.

I'd take Hart back with open arms or even give Rulli a shot.

Last edited:
I'm elated we've given ourselves a decent chance in the second leg now with that two goal cushion. I'll be honest I thought the tie was over after that Falcao chip

It should've been over after the pk got called ,3-1 would've been tough to come back from with half an hour left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom