This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is unlikely to play again this season due to knee injury. (Sky Sport)

moyes-closing-eyes.gif

Last edited:
I'd be down to watch he become a coach/player type thing. Mou can show him alot.

Btw, the dude that's under Mou, the hadsome one, when will he go out on his own?

:lol: Rui Faria? That's Jose's right hand, would be weird not seeing the two together. He's young so don't think he's in a rush.

Ibrahimovic has torn his ACL and PCL

Zlatan Ibrahimovic could be out for 8-9 months and will undergo surgery on his ACL in the coming days. [Di Marzio]

Yikes :x :x :x

Such a dissapointing end to an incredible season at 35,who knows if he'll come back to the same level after the injury :\

I'd say heading to MLS has to be his most attractive option in the long term

I'll always appreciate this season though,still mad how influential he was

Last edited:
Ibrahimovic has torn his ACL and PCL

Zlatan Ibrahimovic could be out for 8-9 months and will undergo surgery on his ACL in the coming days. [Di Marzio]

Such a dissapointing end to an incredible season at 35,who knows if he'll come back to the same level after the injury :\

DAMN. DAMN. DAMN. The minute he came down on his knee, I knew it was bad. SMH

At 35 going on 36, it's going to be hard to return to a top player again. I hope I'm wrong and he comes back for one more season with United. Also, lost in this is, losing Rojo is going to be tough, especially with Jones and Smalling already out. Mou gonna be running with a skeleton squad at this point.

But with Ibra going down, it's time for the young boys to step up to the plate and flourish.

#GGMU

If they're to succeed in their remaining competitions, Real will have gone through Bayern, Atleti, and (most likely) Juve for the CL, and ousted Barca for the La Liga crown.
i

The Zizou effect :pimp:

Not going to get ahead of myself but if it happens he'd deserve all the credit. Still a lot of football left to be played though.

And jape jape it would be 4 seasons in a row, not 3 that Real will have to knock out Atleti.

Damn, wish the big man well, will always remember his performance in the league cup final. If I'm honest though, I think this unfortunate injury will end up benefiting us.

As awkward as it is to say,the injury comes at a good time with Marcus being in form and the team has performed surprisingly well when Ibra hasnt started.

If he can't come back on the pitch for whatever reason(it's as bad an injury as you could get at his age tbh :frown:)I'd love that assistant manager idea floated around earlier. It was rumored before he joined,not sure how much he wants to become a manager though.

Rojo's injury doesnt seem as bad since Shaw said he was walking around prety well at the Carrington today. Still gonna be underhanded defensively for the time being,Bailly is the only natural CB left available...

In other news, La Liga and Serie A are setting precedent by approving the use of video review for next season

@MessiMinutes: BREAKING: @partidazocope report that the @rfef's Referee Committee has decided to approve the use of VAR in La Liga for next season.

The system will be used to on 'ghost goals', penalties, red cards, and the perpetrator of fouls. Possibly offsides that lead to goals too.

The decision has apparently been communicated internally within the RFEF by president of the Referee Comittee Victoriano Sánchez Arminio.

Armino's Italian counterpart Marcello Nicchi announced today that VAR would be used in Serie A next season, a year earlier than expected.

Should be interesting to see the results

In silly season news,apparently Monaco lead the race for Tielemans from Anderlecht, it'd make all the sense in the world with what they've done recently in becoming a factory for star prospects

Last edited:
Really??? :smh:

"The man appears to have wanted to commit murder out of greed,"

https://apnews.com/49f9c0cbc2bb4f9f9e48eec2d0de2889

This is insane. I'd say it were a good movie script if it weren't based in reality and one of the most disgusting schemes I've ever heard about.

Son devised a plan to short shares, then attempted to blow up the BVB Dortmund team and staff in order to profit off the subsequent death and chaos.

Last edited:
mean.gif
 cot damn that's some evil ****.  the fact that his plan was so complex makes it even worse. 

he really thought this through. 

i haven't paid any attention to the details till now but that's ******* insane.

Last edited:
:smh:  cot damn that's some evil ****.  the fact that his plan was so complex makes it even worse. 
he really thought this through. 

i haven't paid any attention to the details till now but that's ******* insane.

Yea man I wasn't really paying much attention since the incident either.

I did catch that German authorities suspected from the jump that the letters framing it as radical Islamic terrorism were bogus but this is completely unexpected.

Last edited:
I just bought a Zlatan jersey on Sunday and won't even get to wear it for an active match of his :smh: hope he heals quickly and can regain some form next year. If there's anyone who's proven he can turn back the hands of time, it's Zlatan.

I just bought a Zlatan jersey on Sunday and won't even get to wear it for an active match of his :smh: hope he heals quickly and can regain some form next year. If there's anyone who's proven he can turn back the hands of time, it's Zlatan.

I'm in the same boat as you brah, I copped a Zlatan kit too :lol:

I wish Zlatan a speedy recovery. Never want to see a player go down like that :frown:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom