This forum a bad influence ?

i gotta say, down here in Canada the jordan release prices are crazy (almost 220 with tax) and they tend not to drop, so I pretty much cop anything I see online for a really good price, so I tend to buy a lot of shoes cause I see some good deals everyday. I think the sneakerheads my schools are starting hate me seeing as I been rocking a new pair every few weeks. Can't help it man...

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by eltouha

yes

but you know those pickups since you joined is what some of these cats pick up over a lunch time. addiction is bad, but it could be much worse. you aren't compromising your family or nothing are you?

oh and check my sig: don't believe the hype
smile.gif
i know how serious some of the guys on here are....
wink.gif

the only downside is a naging wife ahahahaha "too many shoes blah blah blah"

i dont drink or smoke or do drugs.... so shoes are my habbit
happy.gif

I agree with you 100%.  NT is a big reason Ive purchased some of the kicks I got in the last 3 months.  If Im not mistaken, I remember you saying that you were from Australia, and Im sure youre in the same boat as me regarding some of the releases we dont get that you see here on NT.  If I didnt jump on NT everyday I wouldnt know about a lot of releases we just dont get in Canada i.e. Jordan 2011 YOTR's and ASG WADE. 

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I agree with you 100%.  NT is a big reason Ive purchased some of the kicks I got in the last 3 months.  If Im not mistaken, I remember you saying that you were from Australia, and Im sure youre in the same boat as me regarding some of the releases we dont get that you see here on NT.  If I didnt jump on NT everyday I wouldnt know about a lot of releases we just dont get in Canada i.e. Jordan 2011 YOTR's and ASG WADE. 
totally....
yeah i wouldnt know jack about any releases if it wasnt for this site, clicking on the threads and seeing them just makes you want them more and more... even if you already got 30+ pairs in your closet somewhere !
laugh.gif

yeah, like yourself, we are on the high end of retail for these, you got many different retailers in Canada ? or you stuck like us in Australia and can only buy them from Footlocker and Nike stores ?

^we have other options (there's a store in parra that sells jays) but the retail is the same everywhere. it's set by nike.

i seriously wonder how they get even one sale in our local stores.

I'm in Melb for the weekend watching the F1 grand prix... Talked my mates into going to the Nike outlet here...Picked up my XIII flints and couldnt resist a pair of V/red white vi's for cheap ! Don't know if it was impulse or that I didn't want to let you guys down
tongue.gif

since joing this forum i have picked up....

loving it though !!!! =)

going to get some CG XI's this weekend for cheap !!!

Vuey wrote:
i use to get away with a new pair now and then and just mixing them in with the collection, but now shes starting to reconize the sig J's and knows if i just copped a new one
grin.gif

LOL This is eventually going to happen to me. I can see it coming already!

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by eltouha

yes

but you know those pickups since you joined is what some of these cats pick up over a lunch time. addiction is bad, but it could be much worse. you aren't compromising your family or nothing are you?

oh and check my sig: don't believe the hype
smile.gif
i know how serious some of the guys on here are....
wink.gif

the only downside is a naging wife ahahahaha "too many shoes blah blah blah"

i dont drink or smoke or do drugs.... so shoes are my habbit
happy.gif

Bro I hear ya about the wifey trippin HARD over getting J's too much. But the way I look at it is, if you can strategically save money for J's and have money to put into your family savings account then its not THAT big of a deal. Thats my comeback when getting pressed into the ground lol. It was all better when I was a youngster and could buy allll the shoes I wanted with exceptional money to burn. Now its time to grwo up and maybe step back a little and save for the ones that I passed on before or are special in some way. Even though you don't drink or do drugs this can be an addiction as well. Don't let it get outta hand or ruin your relationship bro.

There's no way I'd ever have doubled on a shoe w/out NT subconsciously egging me on to keep a fresh pair DS.  Now I fool around and triple up on grails when they come back around...

Back
Top Bottom