This girl went to my HS, and Middle school (pics)

Originally Posted by Kash Money23

cool story bro
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by phobguy

9430_156998450024_122018245024_3093220_4304487_n.jpg

@ the Guy..... Kimbo Slice Meets Sean Kingston....
laugh.gif
Do you really not know who Rick Ross is....and you're on this message board?
Give the guy a break, maybe he was in jail for a while. Oh wait, then he should still know who he is.

hahah wine thread (getting better with time)

You ever think about how up and coming starlets could use NT to promote themselves? I mean hell, if they registered and posted a thread like this from a malesperspective, they would blow up like Rosa Acosta (if they looked good).

I bet thats what this girl is doing now (which is why she can post her legit middle school photos but play it off like she some random guy who went to herschool...or maybe im taking it too far lol)

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

hahah wine thread (getting better with time)

You ever think about how up and coming starlets could use NT to promote themselves? I mean hell, if they registered and posted a thread like this from a males perspective, they would blow up like Rosa Acosta (if they looked good).

I bet thats what this girl is doing now (which is why she can post her legit middle school photos but play it off like she some random guy who went to her school...or maybe im taking it too far lol)
same thing I was thinking...i mean not that we mind or anything...proceed.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by imrichboy

633886226087825420-sagiacastaneda.jpg
Wait, Jodeci, SWV and Blackstreet are "old school" now? I really am getting old. Anyway, she's hot, no doubt.

Originally Posted by imrichboy

Her name is Sagia Castaneda. She went to my high school, and middle school. She likes black guys because she dated one in high school. The guy plays for Pittsburgh Panthers as LB. She is in the new Pitbull music video. I have pics of middle school pis.(just ask)

10624_155507779840_153063589840_2433714_6313244_n.jpg
tiger-woods-00.jpg
(the effect is that much more meaningful now)

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by Rhino So

Originally Posted by McRaptor

phobguy wrote:

9430_156998450024_122018245024_3093220_4304487_n.jpg

@ the Guy..... Kimbo Slice Meets Sean Kingston....
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

u cant be serious.

He really doesn't know?
roll.gif

sk-sk-sk-sk-sk-squuuuuuuuuuuad up!

guess who bizzack the riot squad boss/
last name bundles first name porsche
- RIP
frown.gif

laugh.gif
lurking

Her name is Sagia Castaneda. She went to my high school, and middle school. She likes black guys because she dated one in high school. The guy plays for Pittsburgh Panthers as LB. She is in the new Pitbull music video. I have pics of middle school pis.(just ask)

Being from Pittsburgh...this made me laugh!
laugh.gif

mungkeys didn't even peep the greatest lurking in the back ground, what up with that?
pay your respects!!!!!
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom