This girl went to my HS, and Middle school (pics)

Originally Posted by shookONEZ

she dope

but u cant wife these type of girls

grin.gif

Originally Posted by imrichboy

8222_175882700024_122018245024_3248028_7357659_n.jpg
Gorgeous! I give her a pimp hat
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Pittsburgh Panthers
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
my sentiments exactly. And if she do, she cheatin on her
laugh.gif
broads be thirsty for these non-clutch %+* dudes up here

she had to go to school SOMEWHERE.

too bad she more than likely doesn't have any job skills and will have to marry some athlete who will cheat on her leading her down a life of depressionand drug abuse while fighting for alimony.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by imrichboy

Her name is Sagia Castaneda. She went to my high school, and middle school. She likes black guys because she dated one in high school. The guy plays for Pittsburgh Panthers as LB. She is in the new Pitbull music video. I have pics of middle school pis.(just ask)

tiger-woods-00.jpg
(the effect is that much more meaningful now)

not a caucasian blonde.....tiger does not approve

After visiting this thread again (to save pics and etc.) is this the same girl who has the tattoo on her feet seen with Floyd Mayweather?

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

After visiting this thread again (to save pics and etc.) is this the same girl who has the tattoo on her feet seen with Floyd Mayweather?

I dont know if she has taken pics with Floyd but yea, she does have a tat on her foot.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I dont know if she has taken pics with Floyd but yea, she does have a tat on her foot.

At a basketball game right? Money was wearing some LV damier boots, shirt and whatnot munching on popcorn?

Thats her.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

At a basketball game right? Money was wearing some LV damier boots, shirt and whatnot munching on popcorn?
Damn, you take notes on dudes outfit so you can remember?

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Damn, you take notes on dudes outfit so you can remember?
laugh.gif

That's the same outfit I pictured too, except with maybe the bag also. Yeah, that's the exact picture I had in mind, because I just remember beastingon her then.

Back
Top Bottom