This guy beats the PISS out of some emos WARNING: Violent video

hmm...I'd like to see it
nerd.gif

...especially after the name dropping of Streets of Rage

I hope these guys where on acid or some kind of drug if not they should all be castrated. There's no way I would just stand there with 7 of my guys and betossed like rag doll. Even if there where 5 guys behind cam its Human nature to react and fight back.

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by LiveFree

People aren't seeming to comprehend the fact that there were probably at least 3 others with the wrestlers. And if they fought back, this most DEFINITELY would not be their last encounter.

Its funny seeing all the fake thugs on NT. Don't take these people seriously, I kinda thought like that when I was 14 as well. I grew up with the same type of dysfunctional thinking and now when ever I see old friends still on that fight or die steez, I just shake my head and realize how far we've drifted in life.

I've come to realize all fake thugs on NT are either 14 yr olds, or well "those" people in life.

If you're over 21 and still on the thug *%%%, then seriously, grow up. When you have a disagreement with a co workers you don't go to blows. That is the REAL WORLD.
Truth.
Truth from what? The fact that this guy knows there were 3 other guys behind the camera without being there? Or the fact that if there WERE 3 guys behind the camera it would still be 4 vs 8 and it would apparently be their last encounter?
laugh.gif
Ain't nobody trying to act like a "thug" in this whole thread it's about being a man and handling your business.... If you call not letting yourself get slapped up by another man then I guess I am a "thug" by your definition.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Totally agree.. I'm not one to go around looking for fights, hell,it's a waste of my good energy to be honest. But I wasn't brought up to have some dude walk up to me and catch me square in the face and do nothingabout it[/color]
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. I couldn't care less if that wouldn't be the LAST ENCOUNTERor if I got #$%@@+ up.. I'll rather TRY to defend myself as opposed to catching a beat down.. I mean, that shouldn't even be up for debate[/color]
smh.gif

eh, if they didn't want to fight they should have just ran away.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I agree.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom