This Guy > Dre, Premo, Timbaland, Kanye, Just Blaze, Havoc, and anyone else...

I wish I could discuss Classical music here, but I know that's not gonna happen.
laugh.gif

I knew who Reznor was before coming in here, but I had NO idea he was a one man band. My respect for the guy just grew immensely. NIN is
pimp.gif

My intention wasn't to come across as if I was talking down to everyone here, I merely thought using a title such as this would grab your attention enough to get a few people to listen to someone I enjoy and that I thought maybe SOME of you might enjoy as well.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

I wish I could discuss Classical music here, but I know that's not gonna happen.
laugh.gif
Have you tried? I always see people complain about the music forum being dominated by hip hop, but I never see threads about other types of music.

OP, if you want to be serious, toss MJ, Elton John, Stevie Wonder, Barry White, and Prince in there as they are few of the artist that did EVERYTHING for a long of their classics

^Ignoring w/e that dude was saying that beat was average among hip hop beats. Sounds like some stuff Dizee Rascal might rap on
Originally Posted by Aze201

laugh.gif
Haveyou tried? I always see people complain about the music forum beingdominated by hip hop, but I never see threads about other types ofmusic.
I'll go as far back as Baroque era. Medieval is trash. Romantic
pimp.gif
and Classical is just that, classic.

To each his own, everybody has their own likes and dislikes, I just so happen to think that Saul Williams D.N.A. song is trash.

maybe you could have made the argument that this dude is better at what HE DOES than what most hip hop producers are at what THEY DO. but to make this statement is just silly. it's like saying adrian peterson is better than lebron james.

Originally Posted by tonytw0tone

maybe you could have made the argument that this dude is better at what HE DOES than what most hip hop producers are at what THEY DO. but to make this statement is just silly. it's like saying adrian peterson is better than lebron james.

No, its really not.

laugh.gif
Have you tried? I always see people complain about the music forum being dominated by hip hop, but I never see threads about other types of music.

You never see threads about other types of music because this is what happens.  The majority of the people here are content with living in their musical bubble for the rest of their lives.  It makes absolutely no sense to me because I'm always trying and excited to find new music I haven't heard of but oh well, to each his own.  I wish I could find a message board where the whole thing was like the "Official Rock Music" post.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by Wackamega

OP, if you want to be serious, toss MJ, Elton John, Stevie Wonder, Barry White, and Prince in there as they are few of the artist that did EVERYTHING for a long of their classics

MJ who? I know you ain't talking about Mike. His brothers played the instruments. And after that, Quincy Jones put in a lot of that work. 

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

For you guys that wanted to check Trent's hip hop beats that he produced for Saul Williams.
This *@$% goes hard btw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
not to knock Trent...but that **!+ is WACK...
This N should be doing rap...like Dre should be doing rock...

My oh My.....how an opinion from other people stir up emotions.

Let people think what they want T I C A L.......I heard the name, but didnt know who he was.

Ive heard of NIN, but dont know their music.

What they do is just something im not in to.......hip hop and R/B is what i mainly listen to. There are only a handful of songs i can listen to and identify with outside of those genres.

laugh.gif
Word..get @ me if you wanna talk about Gregorian Chant.

RickyBattalion wrote:
Word..get @ me if you wanna talk about Gregorian Chant.

laugh.gif
. This dude had the nerve to say classical music. I'm confident at least 80% of the regulars here have taken an intro to music class, classical would be the easiest.

Back
Top Bottom