This is Angoon *(edit: theeeeeyyyyy're backkkkk)*

i showed some friends this, and now they cant stop singing it
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

I thought a popup came up at the beginning, even after the 2nd time...was like the $@#% is that noise?

huh? whaaa?
them talking at the beginning sounded like one of those popunders or whatever they are called...

I thought a popup came up at the beginning, even after the 2nd time...was like the $@#% is that noise?

huh? whaaa?
them talking at the beginning sounded like one of those popunders or whatever they are called...

OH
laugh.gif
yeah I know what you mean...

smh.gif
@ the dudes bigging up Swerv Merv on his twitter, having him think it's agood idea to sell CDs
laugh.gif
and colaborate with Bangz
roll.gif

These dudes are the rap equivalent of William Hung...

Gettin hype off those 18k views like it's because the music is hot
laugh.gif

I can't lie though it's catchy and hilarious, but at least Bangs made his own beats...

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

smh.gif
@ the dudes bigging up Swerv Merv on his twitter, having him think it's a good idea to sell CDs
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Who's Bangz?

smh.gif
@ the dudes bigging up Swerv Merv on his twitter, having him think it's a good idea to sell CDs
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Who's Bangz?
why do you keep on posting in this thread so much?? It seems like you're just trying to keep it alive or sumthin, you must know these peopleand want to REALLY humiliate them...

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

smh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Who's Bangz?
why do you keep on posting in this thread so much?? It seems like you're just trying to keep it alive or sumthin, you must know these people and want to REALLY humiliate them...

I just don't know who the eff bangz is...damn homie

and I don't know know who the ******s are, they're such a effing disgrace to my people, that I think its hilarious...

smh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Who's Bangz?
why do you keep on posting in this thread so much?? It seems like you're just trying to keep it alive or sumthin, you must know these people and want to REALLY humiliate them...

and I don't know know who the ******s are, they're such a effing disgrace to my people, that I think its hilarious...
lol I'm not mad, I just figured you knew them...but if you don't know them then I can understand because they are cooler than you andthey're awesome at rapping and you aren't.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Who's Bangz?

lol I'm not mad, I just figured you knew them...but if you don't know them then I can understand because they are cooler than you and they're awesome at rapping and you aren't.

hmmmm.....yeaaaaaa shhhhhure.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

wow, I completely forgot the name of the song they sampled, it's gonna bug me all day now
?
they're on the running beat Em produced... if that helps you find the sampling credits

Back
Top Bottom