roll.gif

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

man this %!%# is so bad that i've been listening to it for the last 2 days
laugh.gif

"whats that sound? that's another good person hitting the ground"
roll.gif

Quote of the year right there
pimp.gif

Let it #%@%!+% die. This is like seeing Favre go into retirement then come back, then retire, then come back, ect. Like Favre, this thread brought us happinessand win, but now it's washed up and we're past this thread much like Green Bay fans are past Favre. Let it die.

The only way this is being resurrected like Favre this year, is if SwervManMerv makes a NT song.

Originally Posted by 18key

Let it #%@%!+% die. This is like seeing Favre go into retirement then come back, then retire, then come back, ect. Like Favre, this thread brought us happiness and win, but now it's washed up and we're past this thread much like Green Bay fans are past Favre. Let it die.

The only way this is being resurrected like Favre this year, is if SwervManMerv makes a NT song.

word homey. lol

I'm a linguistics major and the other day we started studying the language of Tlingit! The prof was like "I think this tribe is in Vancouver, I know it's northwestern pacific" And I put up my hand and was like "NO. NO. NO. It is in Angoon, Alaska" before she even called on me, and she was like "How do you know that? Do you have relatives there?" I just laughed. Not sure if I want to launch into Swerv Merv and TNT's legacy in lecture. Other people will be too distracted by the sick verses to pay attention.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

I'm a linguistics major and the other day we started studying the language of Tlingit! The prof was like "I think this tribe is in Vancouver, I know it's northwestern pacific" And I put up my hand and was like "NO. NO. NO. It is in Angoon, Alaska" before she even called on me, and she was like "How do you know that? Do you have relatives there?" I just laughed. Not sure if I want to launch into Swerv Merv and TNT's legacy in lecture. Other people will be too distracted by the sick verses to pay attention.
laugh.gif

sick dude, I'm full blooded tlingit, no lie, probably one the few 1000 or so left.
haha but that's a way dope story..

Back
Top Bottom