This is Angoon *(edit: theeeeeyyyyy're backkkkk)*

Originally Posted by Booz N Shoes213

ANGOON!!!

so much love haha
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I never seen somebody rap like they don't give a $!!* soooo much. No emotion in their words.

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

shouldn't this be in the music forum haha

Whenever a cultural phenomenon hits NT that is larger than life, it is too big for any of the specific forums and instead must be posted to General to gain thewide audience that it deserves. THIS IS ANGOON is just that sort of phenomenon.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

shouldn't this be in the music forum haha

Whenever a cultural phenomenon hits NT that is larger than life, it is too big for any of the specific forums and instead must be posted to General to gain the wide audience that it deserves. THIS IS ANGOON is just that sort of phenomenon.
pimp.gif

man, you're so right haha
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

TEAMTHISI$ANGOON
"When it comes to writing and recording a track, I feel like I'm nervous and stage fright.
I feel like the earth is half heaven and half hell.
I wish the world could put all the hate and the killing and beating in a garbage bag and throw it away."

Originally Posted by Troponin C

TEAMTHISI$ANGOON
"When it comes to writing and recording a track, I feel like I'm nervous and stage fright.
I wish the world could put all the hate and the killing and beating in a garbage bag and throw it away."

pimp.gif
Sig check

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Originally Posted by Troponin C

TEAMTHIS[color= rgb(153, 153, 153)]I$[/color]ANGOON

pimp.gif
Sig check

it's too long to fit in your sig, maybe we should pick a different verse to quote...
Ideas?

omg i havent laughed this hard in a minute how dude sound like a crackhead on autotune

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Hear that sound? That's another person hittin the ground...

My fav quote. I want to be in team Angoonies.

TEAMTHISI$ANGOON
"What't that sound?...
Another good person hitting the ground."

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Hear that sound? That's another person hittin the ground...

My fav quote. I want to be in team Angoonies.
This. Someone get it done, Im no good with sigs
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom