This is Angoon *(edit: theeeeeyyyyy're backkkkk)*

i cant get this song out my brain. i was taking an economics test while rappin "this is angoon" in my head
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Troponin C

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Hear that sound? That's another person hittin the ground...

My fav quote. I want to be in team Angoonies.

TEAMTHISI$ANGOON
"What't that sound?...
Another good person hitting the ground."
Yeah it's official now.

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Hear that sound? That's another person hittin the ground...

My fav quote. I want to be in team Angoonies.

TEAMTHIS[color= rgb(153, 153, 153)]I$[/color]ANGOON
"What't that sound?...
Another good person hitting the ground."
Yeah it's official now.
pimp.gif
Good +***

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

I swear NT takes things TOOOO far
smh.gif
came in here to post this. Dudes still acting like they are in 4th grade, just straight butchering anything slightly funny.
-The Juice

not really a big deal just laughing at something making a team to share laughs. same way every team/sig is made right?

BTW can someone confirm the chorus for me, I can't make out what "swerv merv" is saying after "this is agoon, reppin"...

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

Originally Posted by xfile 11

Oh, not at all, dont take that the wrong way. From my experience up there, no one likes the Coast Guard so the crowd I was with was not well liked to start. When I said that these Tlingits rolled up, I literally mean 3 Tlingits came up to us and were in our face for an hour and a half. They were messed up on booze and pills and were just looking for trouble. One of them dropped a bottle of pills all over the floor.

yeah, no one likes the coast guard in ketchikan because they have a tendency to take advantage of young high school girls and get them pregnant...like seriously...it's a bad problem...they could have been Haidas...or tsimshians...those are the other tribes besides tlingit...I can put it in quick terms..."white people" (no offense...please) come to the islands of Alaska around the time of 1800's-1900's, they show us sugar and beer, we have never seen stuff like this at all, now we have obese and alcohol addicted native peoples, it's really quite sad, my language is dead the totem pole and dancing culture is almost dead. sigh and seriously 98% of my family is either addicted to alcohol or pills I never met my grandfather because he died of alcohol poisoning, my uncle died while he was drinking he fell of the docks and drowned...that's why I am changing it, I don't drink and I'm the first in my family to make it to university. my aunty just two days ago because she was drinking and crossed the streets...I don't think this problem will ever stop because the lack of understanding and a lot of people think it's funny and they don't care....
Oh trust me that me that I know the story and even though there is nothing that I am responsible for it is a terrible situation on both fronts. I have Native American friends here in the mid west and know their struggles with goods that were alien to them and now have issues they can not control and it is more than sad, it is devastating as you know. I am definitely not ignorant to that note and it was something I had multiple conversations about while I was there with my friend and locals that he knew. The mentality of the 'whites' historically is exacerbated by the coasties because they know they are only going to be there a short time. Whether it be getting it in with the local women or over exaggerating the issues with the natives. There is nothing funny about alcoholism and addition but know what you are saying, its the mentality that the people hold. When I was there and we were in town I went through a few books on the history of the south east and it has been nothing but a tragic story. It is sad that such a pristine and beautiful place has such a dark history and underlying problems.
Man, I have nothing to say but
pimp.gif
thank you for understanding...
I'm kind of starting to feel bad for the dudes in the video, they don't look like they have very much money, they evidently don't havevery good health care, they're surrounded by drugs and alcohol and their culture is falling apart.
ohwell.gif

Oh, not at all, dont take that the wrong way. From my experience up there, no one likes the Coast Guard so the crowd I was with was not well liked to start. When I said that these Tlingits rolled up, I literally mean 3 Tlingits came up to us and were in our face for an hour and a half. They were messed up on booze and pills and were just looking for trouble. One of them dropped a bottle of pills all over the floor.

yeah, no one likes the coast guard in ketchikan because they have a tendency to take advantage of young high school girls and get them pregnant...like seriously...it's a bad problem...they could have been Haidas...or tsimshians...those are the other tribes besides tlingit...I can put it in quick terms..."white people" (no offense...please) come to the islands of Alaska around the time of 1800's-1900's, they show us sugar and beer, we have never seen stuff like this at all, now we have obese and alcohol addicted native peoples, it's really quite sad, my language is dead the totem pole and dancing culture is almost dead. sigh and seriously 98% of my family is either addicted to alcohol or pills I never met my grandfather because he died of alcohol poisoning, my uncle died while he was drinking he fell of the docks and drowned...that's why I am changing it, I don't drink and I'm the first in my family to make it to university. my aunty just two days ago because she was drinking and crossed the streets...I don't think this problem will ever stop because the lack of understanding and a lot of people think it's funny and they don't care....
Oh trust me that me that I know the story and even though there is nothing that I am responsible for it is a terrible situation on both fronts. I have Native American friends here in the mid west and know their struggles with goods that were alien to them and now have issues they can not control and it is more than sad, it is devastating as you know. I am definitely not ignorant to that note and it was something I had multiple conversations about while I was there with my friend and locals that he knew. The mentality of the 'whites' historically is exacerbated by the coasties because they know they are only going to be there a short time. Whether it be getting it in with the local women or over exaggerating the issues with the natives. There is nothing funny about alcoholism and addition but know what you are saying, its the mentality that the people hold. When I was there and we were in town I went through a few books on the history of the south east and it has been nothing but a tragic story. It is sad that such a pristine and beautiful place has such a dark history and underlying problems.
Man, I have nothing to say but
pimp.gif
thank you for understanding...
I'm kind of starting to feel bad for the dudes in the video, they don't look like they have very much money, they evidently don't have very good health care, they're surrounded by drugs and alcohol and their culture is falling apart.
ohwell.gif

I guess you if you think about it, all cultures are falling apart it's just because were so 'newly' (probably a hundred fifty years ago) introducedinto these things we don't have any self control over it. Yeah, I'm pretty sure there's not a steady economy in Angoon, I they don't have agood health care seeing as the nearest hospital is a couple of islands away on Juneau, Angoon probably has some sort clinic. (never been there) you'redefinitely right about the drugs and alcohol, but with my generation of Native botherhood it should stop I'm seeing more and more natives graduate and goon too college!
pimp.gif
I'm trying my hardest to be an example to my family and teach them that drugs and alcohol isn't the answer to all ourproblems...but at the same time they think I'm brainwashed into the 'white mans' society. If they could just educate the younger kids about alcoholand drugs and keeping a good physical and clean appearance maybe this would all stop...and sadly I'm almost 75% sure that those guys didn't even finishhigh school...and one last thing the welfare system with the native alaskan tribes is overwhelming, people can basically live off it without ever getting ajob...that makes it hard for young natives to finish school and go on too secondary education, because the foundation was never built.
tired.gif
PS. sig check
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
first dude losing his breath, and then how he includes the +#+$ clat ofthe gun
roll.gif

the second dude, had a hearing aid or something in his ear
roll.gif

his LA fit was
roll.gif

that lil fat kid in the south pole shirt had me
roll.gif
all happy cuz he was ina music vid.

Originally Posted by beezylocks

roll.gif
first dude losing his breath, and then how he includes the +#+$ clat of the gun
roll.gif

the second dude, had a hearing aid or something in his ear
roll.gif

his LA fit was
roll.gif

that lil fat kid in the south pole shirt had me
roll.gif
all happy cuz he was in a music vid.

UPDATE***this is angoon is up to 13,000 hits on youtube now!

Back
Top Bottom