This is def. One of the Most Under-rated Albums of 2007

I'm not really a fan of R&B but this joint right here is crazy!! Really dope album... sounds like a cross between Prince and Michael Jackson... stillcan't believe he only moved 70,000 units his first week

Fast Car
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Playin in Her Hair
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anybody Agree?

Yeah we've had a few threads on this album and the general consensus is that it's pretty good. I myself, like it a lot. Been solid in my rotation forweeks now.

On a related note, anyone else think that some of the singing isn't Dream? There's a number of notes hit that seem out of his range. And it's noteven high notes, it's mostly held mids that just seemed to stand out.

i sampled some of it the other day,,,,,,,,,, i didnt even need to open up the credits to know that r kelly wrote a lot of the album. what i heard wasnt toobad.

heres a few more slept on album

7111929.jpg

7434291.jpg

7546533.jpg

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Yeah we've had a few threads on this album and the general consensus is that it's pretty good. I myself, like it a lot. Been solid in my rotation for weeks now.

On a related note, anyone else think that some of the singing isn't Dream? There's a number of notes hit that seem out of his range. And it's not even high notes, it's mostly held mids that just seemed to stand out.

yea I think he has a back up singer do a couple voice overs and ad-libs but it sounds really good none the less
...And yea that ghostface was a prettytuff album... Was better than I expected

Originally Posted by PastorTroyNY

i sampled some of it the other day,,,,,,,,,, i didnt even need to open up the credits to know that r kelly wrote a lot of the album. what i heard wasnt too bad.

heres a few more slept on album

7111929.jpg

7434291.jpg

7546533.jpg
Truth! was Lloyd '07?? if so throw him up there too

the dream really is a fat prince impersonator

nters get all touched about that comment though
indifferent.gif

as if fast car isnt complete and utter prince
indifferent.gif

some of sons tracks rock but dream is a horrendous singer

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

I DLed his album cause of the hype on here and just couldn't get with it...his singing is weak and the production/songwriting isn't enough to makeup for how much I can't stand dude's voice

PastorTroyNY wrote:
7546533.jpg

NO KIDDING Big Doe Rehab was slept on tremendously
to me every track was good some were really good
i can play it from start to finish with no problem
Big Doe Rehab gets a
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

I DLed his album cause of the hype on here and just couldn't get with it...his singing is weak and the production/songwriting isn't enough to make up for how much I can't stand dude's voice
never trust nt hype
laugh.gif

#$$@ Rob y'all put me onto Lloyd - Street Love, Madlib and The Wire so I can't hate that much

But for real this album was doody

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

PastorTroyNY wrote:
7546533.jpg

NO KIDDING Big Doe Rehab was slept on tremendously
to me every track was good some were really good
i can play it from start to finish with no problem
Big Doe Rehab gets a
smokin.gif

i had the same feeling. I wonder if Raekwon's Cuban links 2 will underrated?

Ruger lost some cool points from me trying to sing on Deep in Love.

come on now,,, yall know ruga wasnt trynna hit any notes,,,, plus ,,,, its still a hard song because if i remember correctly,,, he mentioned mad streetsstuff before he mentioned his own damn daughter,
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom