This Is Despicable: Baby Dies After Being Attacked, Thrown From Car

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

tired.gif
When we're all dead and extinct in the near future, would planet Earth be better without us?
ohwell.gif

I think so. I just don't understand how beyond horrible idiotic acts like this can occur in our society. It makes me sick.

Death is too good for this piece of @$+$. No, he's not even a piece of @$+$. This guy is something that a piece of @$+$ is too good to be anywhere closeto.

Poor little angel.. RIP...

Curse that criminal... We don't need this kind of people.....

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]His picture:[/color]

richard-anthony-mctear-jr-1.jpeg

man i had no doubt in my mind that he was black...

its sad that when i hear about these things... i damn near expect the person commting the act to be black... its sad indeed
I was thinking of a black guy the whole time I read the article... dude makes black ppl look bad...we already got it hard...being the most hatedrace already.

dude gonna get butt raped in prison...man O man suckin long schlong...damn douche bag.

Originally Posted by 18key

Death is too good for this piece of @$+$. No, he's not even a piece of @$+$. This guy is something that a piece of @$+$ is too good to be anywhere close to.

They gonna do him so dirty when he gets sent up...inmates have low tolerance for rapist, molesters and child abusers.
Imagine thousands of angry men in prison for life for multiple homocides and this wannabe "tough guy" is in jail for tossing
a defenseless infant out a moving car window...
mad.gif
, I was in county lock upover night and saw this rapist get terrorized, imagine what happens in state lockup

A bullet is about $.50. I'll donate that; take this dude out back and just do him, simple as that. People like this should not be allowed to live.

JUST TIE HIM TO A TREE AND LET HIM STARVE TO DEATH.........

*babies are the most precious thing on earth*

Dude's reply to reporters as to why he threw the baby out of a moving car was "It's a dirty game. A dirty game." My youngest daughter is 3months old, this story burns me up...
*edit* The story is on CNN.com.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

JUST TIE HIM TO A TREE AND LET HIM STARVE TO DEATH.........
I hope he meet a big ##* dude that make him cleans his ##* everynite............

*babies are the most precious thing on earth*
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom