This is disgusting. People actively go out looking to film fights for WSHH?

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

My only guess is that he didn't want to say what really happened in fear of retaliation. 

This... the dude would have came back for round 2 and really wrecked him.

And didn't someone say they proved he didn't steal them?
Yes. in the latest update, the police said his family was able to produce a receipt proving that the shoes were in fact his. The video can be seen here:
http://www.necn.com/12/06...D=607028&feedID=4206
It's a $@%!!!% wrap for buddy in the gray
eek.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Yes. in the latest update, the police said his family was able to produce a receipt proving that the shoes were in fact his. The video can be seen here:
eek.gif

That doesn't necessarily prove that it goes with the pair that's in question. But either way, he doesn't need  proof, he could just say he got them as a gift or he bought them.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by taymane23

Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim

I just watched this video for the first time...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Dude had an outfit for the kicks and everything, I gotta believe those were his kicks.
THIS. n's act like there was only one pair of pine foams made. Old boy probably just came up on some money and bought the kicks and fit.

its already been said the kicks were his but its not hard to believe someone would steal the shoes and then get an outfit for them...i've seen it before...i've seen people steal whole outfits in the locker rooms in HS and wear them not long after

@Ninjahood...c'mon man...you're too deep into hip hop to not know REAL hip hop blog sites that would have those videos...they are easier to find in a group on WS but lets not act like WS gets the exclusive rights to these videos and they won't appear anywhere else on the net...
True people do go the distance when taking clothing my high school years were full of this.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

eek.gif

That doesn't necessarily prove that it goes with the pair that's in question. But either way, he doesn't need  proof, he could just say he got them as a gift or he bought them.

he may not need proof, but he has it. a reciept means this is no longer an assault, its a robbery as well. dude in the gray is %+#*%+

hope that guy in the grey gets locked up. hes a punk and also all his lil goons that were recording.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

eek.gif

he may not need proof, but he has it. a reciept means this is no longer an assault, its a robbery as well. dude in the gray is %+#*%+
Good. Justice served
pimp.gif

Dean College in Massachusetts. 
Nine people expelled. 
Facts of the incident and the aftermath are outlined here.

Edit: Ignorant actions (as well as inaction) born out of emotion and pride. Hope it was worth it, fellas.

Originally Posted by Ernesto4

Damn man poor guy. All those guys against him. Then they were jumping around making fun of him like a bunch of monkeys. 4shame...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Heard the parents said they have the receipt too, smh...vid made me heated watching it smh

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

My only guess is that he didn't want to say what really happened in fear of retaliation. 

30t6p3b.gif
im saying how did the news posted them tim duncan nikes all black when they where obviously the foamposite pinewoods smh... 

I'm just happy that these idiots were dumb enough to upload the beating on WSHH. Makes it so much easier for the police. As a matter of fact, I'm sure the police monitor that site because of some of the dumb *@++ that's posted on there that's of a criminal nature.

Maybe im the only person looking at it like this, but i don't think the hyenas laughing in the background should've been expelled. Suspended, probation, or something lesser would've been fine....but to potentially ruining their lives over inaction is a bit harsh.

Dude in the gray tho? lol it's a wrap fo dat %+@. The principal risk in scrapping on campus.

I would be willing to bet my pair of foams that one of them dudes laughing and amping him up is the one who really stole the shoes

Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim

WE ON THAT ECSTASY LIIIIINNEEEEEEE. This was the most ignorant thing that ever got on Worldstar
LOL this is the lifestyle glorified by rap though. If anything, other than the cars, they've pretty much reached the pinnacle of what rap music tells us is important. They've got a duffle bag full of money, jewels, big watches, big bottles of alcohol and all of it had through ill-gotten means. But then again, it's just "entertainment."
Anyone interested in someday teaching in inner-city or more rural parts of the country? These issues stem from childhood. Kids being raised by Cash Money as opposed to actual figures of influence.

Trash. Just five more idiots that will get raped in prison and/or flips burgers or mop floors at Wal Mart. Idiots.
30t6p3b.gif

As a father how do you feel about a video like that?  Just watching your son get smacked around.  Thoughts of "I knew I should've slap box with him more" or "Get up Craig!!" running through your head as your own flesh and blood gets a beating for the ages.  The kid should've known the dude was about to fight him so he should've manned up and swung first or at least put his hands up instead that "c'mon man, c'mon man" Please don't hit me fighting stance

Originally Posted by MonStar1

As a father how do you feel about a video like that?  Just watching your son get smacked around.  Thoughts of "I knew I should've slap box with him more" or "Get up Craig!!" running through your head as your own flesh and blood gets a beating for the ages.  The kid should've known the dude was about to fight him so he should've manned up and swung first or at least put his hands up instead that "c'mon man, c'mon man" Please don't hit me fighting stance
As a human being, you don't want to see anyone surrounded by nine other people looking for trouble. I felt nothing but empathy for that kid and if he was my son, I'd be heated. Not because he didn't "man up" but because NOBODY should be subjected to that crap at a college.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

U gotta think that if he swung first and actually KOd the kid, the others would have jumped in.  It was a no-win situation for the kid w. the foams...

Back
Top Bottom