This is disgusting. People actively go out looking to film fights for WSHH?

As far as WSSH goes I don't believe it's promoting ignorance, it's exposing it. Some dudes made a site to upload videos based on a hip hop theme. Shh expanded to give the ppl what they want. I mean they basically got their own pron/booty clappin section as well but nobody hating that. I think ppl mad at the site are actually ignoring the problem they have with the fact their are ppl in society who are like this. PPL with cameras aren't creating these situations to put on WSHH, they're seeing them and filing them to put on the internet. This is just another ugly thing yall have to face about that generation. This is coming from someone the never really frequents that site except when NT directs me there or post a vid in a thread.

I mean this current topic yall are talking about would be discussed on here if someone started a thread with an article or a vid from a news channel.

Originally Posted by BronLe

It's not like they were a one of one made specifically for "big grey shirt %*%*$ in boston".

roll.gif

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Any fight video on that site you have some random spectator yelling out "WORLDSTAR, WORLDSTAR!!"...its like their trademark.
bingo.

its become slang, as soon as there's a fight & someone's gettin spanked on camera you'll hear someone say "oh *@!% this bout to be on worldstar"

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Any fight video on that site you have some random spectator yelling out "WORLDSTAR, WORLDSTAR!!"...its like their trademark.
bingo.

its become slang, as soon as there's a fight & someone's gettin spanked on camera you'll hear someone say "oh *@!% this bout to be on worldstar"
Welcome Back Bro

Originally Posted by JKomorowski09

saw this article on nicekicks but it seems that dude did steal the big guys shoes.
i mean he told the police that his injuries were due too "falling down the stairs"

..tired locating the article on nicekicks but i think they may have taken it down.
EDIT:

article: http://www.nicekicks.com/...ed-police-investigating/
My only guess is that he didn't want to say what really happened in fear of retaliation. 

Originally Posted by dankenstein23

WSHH needs to be shut down already
stop it b...its our only outlet left for rap videos....

let's put it this way, if it wasn't wshh, it was gonna be someone else to put da video on front street...this was uploaded on youtube first.

so glad all of them got expelled specially the cheerleaders, hope they all get stains in their record too, see how much they threw out the window over some kicks and 2 minutes of fame on a video that makes them look like the biggest d-bags on the planet...

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Originally Posted by bboi4lif3

I think only the attacker should be expelled the others should face a lesser punishment. There all dumb for recording it & putting it online.
30t6p3b.gif

They all deserve the same punishment. Its as much as a crime if you just sit there and let it happen let alone cheer about it on camera. 
you be a superhero all you want, thats how ALOT OF PEOPLE get murdered...tryin to defuse a situation and end up in harms way...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

saw this article on nicekicks but it seems that dude did steal the big guys shoes.
i mean he told the police that his injuries were due too "falling down the stairs"

..tired locating the article on nicekicks but i think they may have taken it down.
EDIT:

My only guess is that he didn't want to say what really happened in fear of retaliation. 

This... the dude would have came back for round 2 and really wrecked him.

And didn't someone say they proved he didn't steal them?

Originally Posted by scshift

EDIT:

Yes. in the latest update, the police said his family was able to produce a receipt proving that the shoes were in fact his. The video can be seen here:
http://www.necn.com/12/06...D=607028&feedID=4206

Originally Posted by ksteezy

so glad all of them got expelled specially the cheerleaders, hope they all get stains in their record too, see how much they threw out the window over some kicks and 2 minutes of fame on a video that makes them look like the biggest d-bags on the planet...

i agree the whole thing of: recording, and cheering while this dude was getting rocked was lame
but say dude did steal his sneaker. which it kind of seems like (not saying for sure that he did though)

hypothetically though, 

wouldn't you be pissed if someone stole something of yours, n then you see them around campus using it or in this case wearing them

i have no respect for people who jack other peoples !#$! 

EDIT: well i repent that i didnt know there was an update with proof of purchase 

Originally Posted by scshift

EDIT:

I just read that there are less than 1,100 undergrads at Dean.  SMALL school to the 1000th degree.  Dude says what really happens in that situation talking to the police, he wouldn't be hard to find. 

Even with those kids expelled, I hope he transfers. 

i think i found dude who did the beatdown on facebook.

search kirk dudley on facebook first person that shows up, could possibly be him, not 100% sure though.

Originally Posted by dankenstein23

WSHH needs to be shut down already
stop it b...its our only outlet left for rap videos....

let's put it this way, if it wasn't wshh, it was gonna be someone else to put da video on front street...this was uploaded on youtube first.
who goes on worldstar for the rap videos tho 

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Originally Posted by bboi4lif3

I think only the attacker should be expelled the others should face a lesser punishment. There all dumb for recording it & putting it online.
30t6p3b.gif

They all deserve the same punishment. Its as much as a crime if you just sit there and let it happen let alone cheer about it on camera. 
you be a superhero all you want, thats how ALOT OF PEOPLE get murdered...tryin to defuse a situation and end up in harms way...
Not really relevant to this situation.  If the spectators were random dudes not associated with the lame doing the beating you might have a point, but they're not.  Secondly, if you're worried about being murdered at college, you're at the wrong college.

Man if I were a cop in that area I would have warrants on all those buffoons in no time! Im glad to see the school take the appropriate action and expel those who took part of this assault.

i saw this earlier today too, and i was even tagged on FB w/ this video. IF it's real, do they know they snitched w/ out even snitching on dude? his college days are OVER if they find out.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

i think i found dude who did the beatdown on facebook.

search kirk dudley on facebook first person that shows up, could possibly be him, not 100% sure though.
This is who came up for me, not sure if it's him or not either
371053_752701714_2012538719_n.jpg

Not gonna lie but when he got up and started doing that duck walk I lost it. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not proud of my actions.

I've been over WSHH for weeks. They've gone past the level of posting funny ignorance to just posting SMH ignorance. Rev Al Sharpton needs to start a crusade on the site.

Back
Top Bottom