This is how you know you've made it

Can't hate anyone for earning currency....... Can't Knock The Hustle
tired.gif

i <3 antoine but i think if they were gonna have him do a commercial like this it should have been a lil more serious only cuz its a serious issue as far as sex offenders go...

him and the boys who made the song split the profits 50/50 and he was able to buy his family a house and he said he has enrolled in school...

I hope I'm wrong but they will probably end up back in the projects.

I heard that black card is HEAVY, and man the amount to spend per year is crazy.

and myt, he's been in school. For cosmetology probably, goes to school with a friend of mine

i <3 antoine but i think if they were gonna have him do a commercial like this it should have been a lil more serious only cuz its a serious issue as far as sex offenders go...

him and the boys who made the song split the profits 50/50 and he was able to buy his family a house and he said he has enrolled in school...

I hope I'm wrong but they will probably end up back in the projects.

I heard that black card is HEAVY, and man the amount to spend per year is crazy.

and myt, he's been in school. For cosmetology probably, goes to school with a friend of mine

I guess if he wasnt doing this, he'd be back at that terrible building protecting his sister from rape. Dudes making money now. I just hate the stereotype imaging hes promoting, but thats the most common way for blacks to make it in acting.

I guess if he wasnt doing this, he'd be back at that terrible building protecting his sister from rape. Dudes making money now. I just hate the stereotype imaging hes promoting, but thats the most common way for blacks to make it in acting.

If I ever get a chance to be interviewed on the news, best believe I'm going to act a fool and make sure all my sentences rhyme.

If I ever get a chance to be interviewed on the news, best believe I'm going to act a fool and make sure all my sentences rhyme.

Requirements to get a Black card:
American Express does not publicly disclose the requirements for getting a card; however, marketing reps indicate a sum of $250,000.00 must be spent annually to be offered an application.

Annual fee : US$ 2,500 + One-time joining fee of US$ 5,000
sick.gif

Requirements to get a Black card:
American Express does not publicly disclose the requirements for getting a card; however, marketing reps indicate a sum of $250,000.00 must be spent annually to be offered an application.

Annual fee : US$ 2,500 + One-time joining fee of US$ 5,000
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

roll.gif
I can't even hate dude is milking his 10 seconds of fame for all its worth.
I'm not hating either.  I just wonder about people like this.  Do they ponder their significance?   I mean this dude goes to bed hopefully knowing that people aren't laughing with him, but at him.  He has to go to sleep knowing he is only relevant for being a moron. 

roll.gif
I'm not hating either.  I just wonder about people like this.  Do they ponder their significance?   I mean this dude goes to bed hopefully knowing that people aren't laughing with him, but at him.  He has to go to sleep knowing he is only relevant for being a moron. 

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

roll.gif
I'm pretty sure he knows. Money is onehelluva of drug.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

roll.gif
I'm pretty sure he knows. Money is onehelluva of drug.

Back
Top Bottom