laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Hood version of Oceans 11
laugh.gif
smh.gif

but yeeeaaaaahh....i do need a notebook
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Man I have a feeling they are bound to get caught up. Too many people involved, and all it takes is one person to +*!$ around and have the heat up their !$$

QFT

These dudes are gonna get caught... Way too many people

They're only gonna get caught if the people they sell to try to register their Mac for upgrades or if they sell online. It'll come back to them eitherway, though. Karma's a female dog.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

eek.gif
eek.gif
it should'nt be hard for apple to find them right? they must have some way of tracking.

I would think a savvy company like Apple would...they'll get caught eventually. That was pretty ridic though
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by newbery158

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Originally Posted by eaalto

I'll never understand why people praise this behavior.

Was it efficient? Sure. Daring? Sure. Smart? No. Sooner or later this is going to get back to them.

To the person that suggested they "deserve" to have stolen goods for having caused no physical harm to anyone in the process, how the hell does that make any sense? If I rape a girl and she ends up liking it and doesn't want me to stop, do I "deserve" to walk away from the situation guilt-free?
2qd05xx.gif

laugh.gif
Dude thinking too hard about the situation. If you take this thread that serious, maybe Niketalk isnt for you?

n5r31c.jpg

something like this IS serious, not a joke as 99% of you are taking it. I hope these pieces of scum get what they deserve and SMH at yall who are makin these fools out to be some sort of modern day Robin Hoods. Crime should never be applauded, you guys think it was funny when that sneaker store in LA got looted after the Lakers Finals victory? i swear most of the NT population these days is a f'in joke.

I don't think that store in L.A. was a billion dollar corporation. You fail.

concept son...concept. crime=crime

if they were smart enough to steal, I know one out of the group knows about computer technology

nobody is catching them

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

if they were smart enough to steal, I know one out of the group knows about computer technology

nobody is catching them

you don't have to be that smart to do what they did...before i saw the vid i was thinkin they took them in the middle of the day while it was fullof customers...people break in places all the time when no one is there and steal stuff...

they could be about computers but just cuz they did what they did doesn't mean they are all into computers enough not to get caught...

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Originally Posted by eaalto

I'll never understand why people praise this behavior.

Was it efficient? Sure. Daring? Sure. Smart? No. Sooner or later this is going to get back to them.

To the person that suggested they "deserve" to have stolen goods for having caused no physical harm to anyone in the process, how the hell does that make any sense? If I rape a girl and she ends up liking it and doesn't want me to stop, do I "deserve" to walk away from the situation guilt-free?
2qd05xx.gif

laugh.gif
Dude thinking too hard about the situation. If you take this thread that serious, maybe Niketalk isnt for you?

n5r31c.jpg

something like this IS serious, not a joke as 99% of you are taking it. I hope these pieces of scum get what they deserve and SMH at yall who are makin these fools out to be some sort of modern day Robin Hoods. Crime should never be applauded, you guys think it was funny when that sneaker store in LA got looted after the Lakers Finals victory? i swear most of the NT population these days is a f'in joke.

I don't think that store in L.A. was a billion dollar corporation. You fail.

concept son...concept. crime=crime
Damn son, enjoy life a little bit, lighten up.
What has Apple ever done in your life that you care about them so much?

You cant play by all the rules.

Back
Top Bottom