THIS IS MY BODY

This is my penis.

I have the right to stick it anywhere I please.

Just because I nut in you, does not mean that I have to stick around.

It's your body, deal with it.

This is my penis.....

U.S. social fabric is in tatters.
Well played :pimp:

Is it wrong if I want to find out where Cash Money lives catch him coming out of his house and stab him in the face 52 times till his own mother wouldn't be able to recognize him?

I'm just sayin.

So when they say they have the "right to birth control," do they mean the right to access birth control or the right to free birth control?

Feminists only want equality when it benefits them. Its a movement that seeks to destroy men and the family unit in general. Most of them are misandrists to begin with.

I always pondered something like this. Feminist want so much power but i always viewed men and women acting like a team. We need both parts of the whole to be complete but when feminist try and take over it just screws up the natural balance. Why can't women be caregivers and play their role and let men be the alpha and do our thing? Alone we aren't as effiecient but together we can accomplish a lot. Everyone knows behind every successful man is a down *** chick.

So when they say they have the "right to birth control," do they mean the right to access birth control or the right to free birth control?

Yes they want you to pay for birth control and then when they "forget" to use it, they want to partially fund their abortions

Then when they decide to keep it, they want you to fund their WIC.

I always pondered something like this. Feminist want so much power but i always viewed men and women acting like a team. We need both parts of the whole to be complete but when feminist try and take over it just screws up the natural balance. Why can't women be caregivers and play their role and let men be the alpha and do our thing? Alone we aren't as effiecient but together we can accomplish a lot. Everyone knows behind every successful man is a down *** chick.

Easy, because some women don't want to be caregivers and want different things for their lives.

Easy, because some women don't want to be caregivers and want different things for their lives.

i understand what u said but that isn't what i meant exactly. i just think its innate for women to be emotional and caregivers just like guys are suppose to be alpha and not feminine. I think its great women want equal pay and stuff but i think its dumb when they want to try and be all alpha over males. let men be men and women be women is what im saying. this feminist movement wanting to dominate men just doesn't make sense.

Yes they want you to pay for birth control and then when they "forget" to use it, they want to partially fund their abortions

Then when they decide to keep it, they want you to fund their WIC.

Yea I have a problem with that mentality. All that "this is my body" talk is well and good, but that's just the point. It's YOUR body, so YOU should be responsible for the consequences of the choices you make. If you want to have sex and don't want to get pregnant, you should use a condom or be on BC, and you should have to pay for those things out of pocket and/or via health insurance. I don't think it makes sense to outlaw abortion but using it as a form of birth control due to your own irresponsible decisions is terrible.

There is still a lot of debate about where life technically begins, is the answer scientific or subjective etc etc. I don't know what the "acceptable" threshold for an abortion should be; but regardless of what the answer to that question is or should be, I don't think an abortion is something that should be shrugged off. I'd ask the women in the video at what point in the lifecycle would they allow their baby to say "This is my body." As a consenting adult you know what the risks are going in, if you weren't prepared to either take the necessary precautions to avoid pregnancy or deal with a kid, that's on you. Neither I nor the government owe you anything.

Yea I have a problem with that mentality. All that "this is my body" talk is well and good, but that's just the point. It's YOUR body, so YOU should be responsible for the consequences of the choices you make. If you want to have sex and don't want to get pregnant, you should use a condom or be on BC, and you should have to pay for those things out of pocket and/or via health insurance. I don't think it makes sense to outlaw abortion but using it as a form of birth control due to your own irresponsible decisions is terrible.

There is still a lot of debate about where life technically begins, is the answer scientific or subjective etc etc. I don't know what the "acceptable" threshold for an abortion should be; but regardless of what the answer to that question is or should be, I don't think an abortion is something that should be shrugged off. I'd ask the women in the video at what point in the lifecycle would they allow their baby to say "This is my body." As a consenting adult you know what the risks are going in, if you weren't prepared to either take the necessary precautions to avoid pregnancy or deal with a kid, that's on you. Neither I nor the government owe you anything.
I agree.   According to science life begins when they hear that heart beat at about  1 month.    I don't want to turn this into an abortion debate but I think women should only get an abortion if they were raped or if they have an at risk pregnancy.    Women just getting them just to get them is sickening to me. 
mean.gif
  I know a few girls who have gotten several abortions before they were even 20 and they would brag about it like it was some type of street cred.    If you don't want to get pregnant use condoms and or birth control!   All them women saying this is my body lol what about that child in your womb that can't speak and say this is my body and I want to live.  Them women in that video are hypocrites.

That looks nothing like a kitchen
...so has anyone over the age of 13 actually laughed at a kitchen or sandwich joke about women?  We still on that?
i did. i find sexist jokes hilarious.
Disregarding the fact that you can get suspended for what Meth would refer to as a "tired kitchen quip," they're just not funny.  It's the easiest, least original, least creative joke you could make about women.  I bet you guys also consider "that's what she said" jokes to be cutting edge humor.  Go watch some Family Guy.

Its 2013. With all the birth control methods available, you gotta be a real dummy to have an accidental pregnancy. Its not that expensive either.
They want the right to do what they want in terms of abortions and other matters, then men should be able to say I don't want this baby either, enjoy...

...so has anyone over the age of 13 actually laughed at a kitchen or sandwich joke about women?  We still on that?

i did. i find sexist jokes hilarious.
Disregarding the fact that you can get suspended for what Meth would refer to as a "tired kitchen quip," they're just not funny.  It's the easiest, least original, least creative joke you could make about women.  I bet you guys also consider "that's what she said" jokes to be cutting edge humor.  Go watch some Family Guy.

Ima SouthPark guy.

Last edited:
i understand what u said but that isn't what i meant exactly. i just think its innate for women to be emotional and caregivers just like guys are suppose to be alpha and not feminine. I think its great women want equal pay and stuff but i think its dumb when they want to try and be all alpha over males. let men be men and women be women is what im saying. this feminist movement wanting to dominate men just doesn't make sense.

LOL. So pretty much you just reiterating what you said earlier. It's fine that you think that as archaic as your beliefs may be. Just understand that there is a large group of people who don't want your views and opinions forced on them. It's not that hard to understand

Back
Top Bottom