THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO RSVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed up chronos good job for real... but the fastest way to load new tweets is not hitting refresh or f5 or what ever button it is the quickest way to load new tweets with out refreshing the page is by hitting the . button it loads the new tweets with out refreshing the page saving a couple seconds and if you dont believe me look for that gear looking thing you should see you name and edit profile and if keep looking down you will see under help it says keyboard short cuts load new tweets is the . button.

I signed up chronos good job for real... but the fastest way to load new tweets is not hitting refresh or f5 or what ever button it is the quickest way to load new tweets with out refreshing the page is by hitting the . button it loads the new tweets with out refreshing the page saving a couple seconds and if you dont believe me look for that gear looking thing you should see you name and edit profile and if keep looking down you will see under help it says keyboard short cuts load new tweets is the . button.

repped. I never knew that before.

Hey thanks for making this available for $free.99 main..although I'm not that geeked up about this year projected releases, feels great that my probability just increased, thanks again :D:D:D

Now who's going to offer the free link sniper service :nerd:

much harder to do as a service if you are storing CC numbers to make the purchases on behalf of other people. This might be best as a local app, but I'll be looking into a cloud based version. :nerd:

much harder to do as a service if you are storing CC numbers to make the purchases on behalf of other people. This might be best as a local app, but I'll be looking into a cloud based version. :nerd:

This, i'm not giving someone i don't know my CC number. I'd rather have access to an app so i can input and run the app myself.

TRUST THAT IT WILL BE FIXED. TWITTER RSVP WILL BE NO MORE REALLY SOON....

THIS INFO COMES FROM A INSIDE SOURCE.

nike is looking for their own way to deal with rsvp's
without twitter

i was told this by one of the people who run the rsvp at ntny

but i could see nike dragging there legs doind anything

Last edited:
nike is looking for their own way to deal with rsvp's
without twitter

i was told this by one of the people who run the rsvp at ntny

but i could see nike dragging there legs doind anything

I hope they do drag their feet. Twitter RSVP is actually extremely efficient from a technology perspective and works 100% of the time. Nike employs only 30% of their engineering in house and 70% from contracted workers. They are extremely under staffed with technology professionals and building something that doesn't suck isn't easy. Not even for Nike.

Agreed. Nike is a company that is constantly in the publics eye. The reason they started this Twitter RSVP was because it's bad publicity for them to be on the news since people were getting robbed, shot, jumped, etc. for their shoes. With this system, it allows people who have full time jobs who cant camp out for weeks on end just to get a pair. Nike is still making a huge profit off their shoes, while avoiding this bad publicity. Stores can do lotterys where you have to go to the store and actually sign up, but why go through all that work when you could just grab the first couple of DM's from your twitter page?

Yep, look for Nike to do their own RSVP set up soon. No more Twitter very soon.

As far as link sniper goes they'll be changing TLO launches and make them available through the site as well (sort of like what Foot Locker does with the countdown).

Those charging for the services might as well cash out now.

As far as link sniper goes they'll be changing TLO launches and make them available through the site as well (sort of like what Foot Locker does with the countdown).

I look forward to this but unfortunately if it's still technology based, it will still be humans vs. bots. There will always be loop holes. it only takes one week to have a bot into beta (at the latest) and fully functional soon after that. I remember somebody mentioning having to put a captcha on a rvsp or TLO but unfortunately there's a sniper for that too.

Last edited:

It took Nike over 10 years to build a site that didn't fall apart during a jordan release and during the yeezy release it got knocked over in a split second. I don't think people understand how awesome using twitter is.

I look forward to this but unfortunately if it's still technology based, it will still be humans vs. bots. There will always be loop holes. it only takes one week to have a bot into beta (at the latest) and fully functional soon after that. I remember somebody mentioning having to put a captcha on a rvsp or TLO but unfortunately there's a sniper for that too.

CORRECT. CAPTCHAS HAVE BEEN DEFEATED A WHILE AGO.

It took Nike over 10 years to build a site that didn't fall apart during a jordan release and during the yeezy release it got knocked over in a split second. I don't think people understand how awesome using twitter is.
for all of those complaining about how the RSVP service is handled and are wanting Nike to change this, you are all making it harder for yourself to get a release.  Look at it this way. If Nike does their own RSVP service and handles the releases on their servers. The bots will be all checked out and on their merry way before their servers crash.
laugh.gif
the best way to handle the situation is to keep it the way it is, stop complaining and get a bot of your own. this will level the playing field.

Chronos is a better man then me and most of niketalk

if hes going to continue for free

but as i said if he helps me anything i will be sure to give me something

dont include me in the dark purple foams i already have a pair

let someone else have a shot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom