THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO RSVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my conformation thanks to chronos. :smokin Wasn't expecting it but thank you. Anything I can do to help support you? I'm in the bay to :nerd:

Got my conformation thanks to chronos. :smokin Wasn't expecting it but thank you. Anything I can do to help support you? I'm in the bay to :nerd:
yea same here from the bay, i got that nike.com bot for free if any fellow niketalkers need help.

Last edited:
I didn't sign up because I didn't want the shoe.

Did this work?

Anyone in DC get a conformation?

Looks like the RSVP's are over. Literally blew half a days worth of work getting caught up in the excitement of all the successful pm's. Thanks to those who offered donations to keep it going. I got a few bugs I need to work out that will hopefully help to give more people opportunity for next time.

I'll have a final head count when I get back home and look over the data. I can say that NYC is crazy competitive. My DM went out 3 minutes before the tweet hit most peoples streams and still a few missed.
Time to increase the servers on NYC.

FOR THOSE WHO MISSED OUT: If there is a second RSVP, I will try to keep the servers up for you. There were a few people who for some reason their accounts didn't auth, or they just missed out. This is for those folks only. PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER OR FACEBOOK TO BE NOTIFIED. You will have to register again for that.

Cheers, :nthat:

I was reading this thread the other day and wasn't sure about it, almost sounded to good to be true. But now seeing the feedback, it's good to see someone looking out for others in the community.

Hey Chronos, thanks for the free service anyway even though mine didn't get thru NTSF.

Did anyone get in at Dc?
Had 5 requests for size 12 with my bot. None got it.  These requests were running on its own dedicated server.

Had 5 of 6 requests get accepted for sizes ranging from 8-11.5 get accepted with NikeDC.  These requests had its own dedicated server as well.

Wow didn't even expect to get in NTSF! Thanks alot chronos! I will be using this until it doesn't work!! Hey townbidness hit me with that Nike.com bot if u would like. Thanks again chronos.

S/O to chronos, I didnt get rsvp this one but I saw it was sent 
nthat.gif

whats your twitter so I can follow for updates? Thanks man. 

thanks chronos even though i wasnt confirmed but my dm was sent before the tweet was even posted

Havent used your RSVP system yet. But glad to see you're using it to help the community Chronos :smokin

no, NikeNYC posted a Tweet but ****** up the link. they had ht5p://go...

they deleted this tweet 3 minutes later and posted a new tweet with a working link.

my bots record the tweet that activate their DMs so it's not I don't think it's an issue with anyone's program. I'm sure most bots are looking for the words RSVP OPEN and a hashtag without care of a properly written link.

Last edited:
This is my first RSVP , I got my comformation all I have to do is go to NYC niketown at the time they tell me and the kicks are mine ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom