This Is The End (2013) Movie Starring James Franco, Jonah Hill, Seth Rogen, Craig Robinson, Danny Mc

Movie was really good. I was cracking up when they were kicking that dudes head around. Also when I went there was a couple (mid 30s) sitting in front of me and the dude turned to his lady and said " what's with all the demon *****" 
roll.gif

Wonder how many extra scenes and or dialogue will be in the unrated version.

Had very high hopes after seeing all the rave reviews and it lived up to the hype.

So many self depreciating jokes. Gotta give it up to the actors for it. Definitely a movie you gotta rewatch multiple times to catch all the subtle jokes involved as well. Some zingers went over the theater'a head a couple times.

The Franco/McBride jerk off scene was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Legit tears.

Saw the movie a few days ago, I enjoyed it; not the funniest movie ever, but it was still good. It was funny throughout, which was nice, and the Franco/McBride scene had me laughing the same way when I saw the KKK scene in Django.
I didn't really care for Jonah Hill's "character" though. I did love the entire concept of the movie, very well thought out.

My cousin brought up, when Seth Rogen and James Franco were talking about their ideas for Pineapple Express 2, the ending actually happened.
Mcbride vs Rogen and Franco at the end, and Franco gives his life to save him, and then, Mcbride eats him. :lol:

Last edited:
Funny movie

Michael Cera and Franco vs McBride were my fav parts.

Met my expectations but probably not all time classic

thought it was funny but not as funny as some here make it out to be.

Saw The Heat yesterday and laughed 10000x more.

The Heat is the funniest movie of the year, McCarthy is gold. Perfect script for her. Kills it!

Franco, supposedly, maybe, I don't know tbh.

He's not gay but any good looking dude like that will always get haters saying that so they used it in the movie for laughs

In America unless you drive a truck, don't shave, smoke Malboros and drink Budweiser you may be gay

Last edited:
I went to the movies without knowing what I was about to watch at all. I was cracking up literally throughout the whole thing.

just enjoy it for what it is fellas.

"God, if you can kill Jay tonight..That would be so tight."

"Something not so chill happened last night."

These two lines slayed me.

He's not gay but any good looking dude like that will always get haters saying that so they used it in the movie for laughs

In America unless you drive a truck, don't shave, smoke Malboros and drink Budweiser you may be gay
that sounds more like a redneck.....but as far as the movie goes, it was meh.... it had its moments. And as someone probably mentioned the heat is a far better movie.

I think most of the hype surrounding the movie is due to a lack of really any comedies, the concept and premise of the movie, and the star power attached to it. Its def something you could hold out for Redbox/Netflix etc....

When the monster was about to lay the pipe. :lol:

Cera, I think, absolutely killed it. He was so damn funny. His little cameo was exactly how much of a character that you wanted. I think if he was in the movie longer, it would've lessened his role. Glad Rihanna died too.

That was funny too when Cera did a line and just smacked the hell out of Rihanna's ***. :rofl:

Last edited:
When Jonah HIll was playing with the gun and pretending to shoot people saying "Bang....bang.....bang bang bang" 
roll.gif

Did I watch the same movie as everyone else? One of the worst movies I've ever seen...really 15 year old type of humor. Demon penis, gay jokes,backstreet boys. So funny...Maybe 3 funny scenes total.

and yes, I've found movies by these guys funny before. Eastbound and Down is a favorite show of mine.

Last edited:
Did I watch the same movie as everyone else? One of the worst movies I've ever seen...really 15 year old type of humor. Demon penis, gay jokes,backstreet boys. So funny...Maybe 3 funny scenes total.

and yes, I've found movies by these guys funny before. Eastbound and Down is a favorite show of mine.

View media item 488539

about to head to the walmart and buy this . my type of comedy will get countless views in my car . "Take your panties off"!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom