This Is The End (2013) Movie Starring James Franco, Jonah Hill, Seth Rogen, Craig Robinson, Danny Mc

movie underrated funny
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

this movie is hilarious, it was cool to go to the movies and laugh and stupid stuff.

i bet the dudes calling this stupid or w/e loved the worlds end.

i want to laugh not try to understand british slang and that super dry unfunny humor.

turned this off once cera died....started off ok but this movie passed the absurdity threshold for me by that point

turned this off once cera died....started off ok but this movie passed the absurdity threshold for me by that point

That was like 10 minutes in :lol:

You can't be serious

but dude is talking about the "Absurdity threshold".......in a movie about the APOCALYPSE

Like, bruh...you have an absurdity threshold when it comes to imagining end times as described in the Bible?

What were you expecting? :rofl:

That was like 10 minutes in :lol:

You can't be serious

but dude is talking about the "Absurdity threshold".......in a movie about the APOCALYPSE

Like, bruh...you have an absurdity threshold when it comes to imagining end times as described in the Bible?

What were you expecting? :rofl:

superbad :frown:

So did anyone catch the super quick, secret cameo Seth Rogen talks about.  Some people say it was Miley Cyrus but I don't think that was her

I'm almost certain I saw Nick Cage for a split second during the part with the cannibals though.  I'm gonna go through and try to screenshot it

Did I watch the same movie as everyone else? One of the worst movies I've ever seen...really 15 year old type of humor. Demon penis, gay jokes,backstreet boys. So funny...Maybe 3 funny scenes total.

and yes, I've found movies by these guys funny before. Eastbound and Down is a favorite show of mine.

All these guy's stuff is 15 year old type of humor and all of them have gay jokes

this movie is hilarious, it was cool to go to the movies and laugh and stupid stuff.

i bet the dudes calling this stupid or w/e loved the worlds end.

i want to laugh not try to understand british slang and that super dry unfunny humor.

I enjoyed both films

Back
Top Bottom