This is the OFFICIAL Dallas Cowboys "Offseason" Thread

I seriously doubt Taylor will come to Dallas. They would have to trade for him and da Boys can't really afford it. I think this is all media hype and Jerryprobably isn't thinking about even doing it. And besides we are good at DE and OLB and there's no need for him.

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Originally Posted by jmause3

im getting real excited about this season
word.

x3 *before reading this sentence, find the nearest piece of wood and knock on it* I think this has the potential 2 be the best Cowboys team in...about 15years at least...

no new news to add, jus startin to get excited again for training camp
pimp.gif

anybody know when the first episode of HK will air?

Happy that TO has got signed to an extension, i like the way he has been carrying himself. Jerry is doing everything he can to get us a title, its up the players to get it done

I agree
pimp.gif
. I think we can make some noise this season if everybodystays outta trouble

Originally Posted by cowboys4life

Happy that TO has got signed to an extension, i like the way he has been carrying himself. Jerry is doing everything he can to get us a title, its up the players to get it done

I agree
pimp.gif
. I think we can make some noise this season if everybody stays outta trouble

I think so far everyone has done their part. I think our only weakness at this point is a second receiver. Any word on Joe Horn?

I'm ready for the season. I wonder when T. Glenn will be ready to go. Maybe if we bump up the deal to like 1M he'll be ok with that

Back
Top Bottom